Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sigrun

Image Cute Animal Thread

Do u giaz just post pics..? it seems kinda boring we should talk about how cute are the kittens or something. I mean this is a cute animal thread so we can at least talk about something instead of posting and liking post so our quota's won't waste.

Do u giaz just post pics..? it seems kinda boring we should talk about how cute are the kittens or something. I mean this is a cute animal thread so we can at least talk about something instead of posting and liking post so our quota's won't waste.

You're right about that Inori hun! I'll follow that advice and comment about the pics! :D

Posted Image

These kittens are so adorable! LOL, it looks like they're waiting for someone to get them breakfast. xD

Posted Image

You can't really Talk About anything. This Is an Cute Animal Image Thread in an Image Forum Section. I pretty much made that out Blatantly when I began This Thread. It's Solely your choice If you want to Burn Out your Quota Or not.