Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Where do you usually play video games at home?

Where do you usually play video games at home?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you usually play video games at home?

• In my bedroom.
    • In a family/living room.
    • In a dedicated game room.
    • In a home office.
    • In another room.
    • I never play games at home.

I turn off all the light in my room pull up my most comfortable chair and play kingdom hearts while my dad is watching me and on the computer. But then it gets awkward when my mom comes in and starts dancin till i yell at her to get out in a respectful way. As for my portables anywhere. Sometimes on vacations i take my ps2 to my grandmasXDmy xbox and ps3 is in my parents room my dad uses it alot.

I play most of my games in my living room on my wii. Mostly because that is the largest tv in my house. I take my 3ds every where with me. In fact about 50% lf my posts are sent from my 3ds.

Mostly in my bedroom but there are times when I gotta play in the living room (like on Christmas since bro took the tv from my room in my parents' house so had to play ps2 elsewhere! xD)

And then usually in waiting rooms like at the airport or the 12 hour long trip with the ship so thank god for psp and ds c:

I can't answer that BECAUSE,well... its KINDA a long story! Um I live upstairs in my grandma's garage(and yes her garage DOES have an upstairs),and at some point like a few years back it was MADE into a living area,and yes it did have previous tenants! I recall hearing of two,no not at once one came AFTER the other! Um But yeah the area we were living before was just TOO expensive,and YES,I heard from my mom that the apartment was VERY expensive,and no it wasn't a GREAT one,it was AVERAGE,so I should say for its quality it WAS expensive,and it WAS in am apartment COMPLEX! ANYWAYS,so we moved in here...

BUT,my point is... ITS ALL ONE ROOM! EXCEPT... for the bathroom,its all one room! No it doesn't BOTHER me,although I did have to get used it because,well it IS pretty weird being all one room,well NOT NOW since I am used to it! I just play my KH games on the TV we have and my portable ones on the couch! and yes I sleep on the couch,same with the previous place we lived at,I didn't have my own room THEN!

As a matter of fact I can't REMEMBER having my own room!... I just realized how much I envy everyone else who has THEIR OWN room! To have YOUR OWN room... WOW! Consider all of you who have your own room,even if its JUST a bed... cause I don't ever remember having my own room! AND,I may NEVER have my own room because,well,lets just say homes to either rent or BUY are a bit too expensive O-o