Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RobertOrri

KH3D Is he talking about the Replica in KH:DDD ?

358/2 Days Dairy:

Day 28: Dealing with the Traitors

Author: Axel

I've uncovered most of what I need to know about the Replica Program, but where's the other one? I can't find any trace of it. ... Vexen was caught in the middle. Pitiable, but unavoidable. I could not risk his Program falling into their hands. Of greater concern are the traitors. Not the obvious turncoats, but the ones who will get in his and my way. The Keyblade master is not our enemy.

Is he talking about the Replica that will be in KH:DDD or am i missing something?

Tell me what you think, if there is already a thread on this I apologize.

Source: kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Reports#Day_28:_Dealing_with_the_Traitors

358/2 Days Dairy:

Day 28: Dealing with the Traitors

Author: Axel

I've uncovered most of what I need to know about the Replica Program, but where's the other one? I can't find any trace of it. ... Vexen was caught in the middle. Pitiable, but unavoidable. I could not risk his Program falling into their hands. Of greater concern are the traitors. Not the obvious turncoats, but the ones who will get in his and my way. The Keyblade master is not our enemy.

Is he talking about the Replica that will be in KH:DDD or am i missing something?

Tell me what you think, if there is already a thread on this I apologize.

Source: kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Reports#Day_28:_Dealing_with_the_Traitors

Possibly but remember riku replica was destroyed so it would be missing unless there is another one

Guest Lady Dreana

Wait what about the Vexen replica's in the KH2 mangas?

Possibly but remember riku replica was destroyed so it would be missing unless there is another one

I thought at the end of rikus story during the credits they showed riku replca was tooken by axel