Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm pretty sure not all of the world's in Kingdom Hearts 3D are confirmed yet, correct me if I'm wrong, so I thought to myself that a Muppets world was plausible. Don't know if there would be some sort of copyright issue with "The Jim Henson Company" but I'm pretty sure it is wholly owned by Disney. Also a film I believe was just released so the English voice actors should be the very same which is always enjoyable. I was also wondering if there would be some more "live action" worlds like Pirates of the Caribbean. Personally I thought that woirld didn't work very well so I hope they don't use stuff like Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Leave comments if you want, if not then this whole topic was just entirely pointless then.

As a mini-game world, maybe. But definitely not full-fledged. Also, Sora by no means has to turn into a Muppet. Muppets live alongside humans who are unfazed by their appearance so Sora could still keep his normal form.

Its definitely plausible. Muppet's Treasure Island and Muppet's Wizard of Oz could fit in KH. After all, the Tin Man is after a heart, it could play off that.

However; it would be awesome if it happened and Sora became a Muppet

No need for that. There are humans in the muppets universe. However I would love it if the Camera was fixed so that it never shows the muppets from the waist down. I just dont like seeing muppets with legs, even in CGI.

As much as I love the Muppets, I'm not quite sure how that would work as a world - while seeing Miss Piggy beat up Heartless would be amused, who would be the villain? Doc Hopper? Tex Richman? Are we supposed to beat 'em up with a Keyblade? lulz. It would work better as a musical world ala Atlantica IMO - wouldn't mind listening to Rainbow Connection, etc.

I'm pretty sure not all of the world's in Kingdom Hearts 3D are confirmed yet, correct me if I'm wrong, so I thought to myself that a Muppets world was plausible. Don't know if there would be some sort of copyright issue with "The Jim Henson Company" but I'm pretty sure it is wholly owned by Disney. Also a film I believe was just released so the English voice actors should be the very same which is always enjoyable. I was also wondering if there would be some more "live action" worlds like Pirates of the Caribbean. Personally I thought that woirld didn't work very well so I hope they don't use stuff like Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Leave comments if you want, if not then this whole topic was just entirely pointless then.

I wish they could use harry potter

I'd love to see a Muppets world - it could even work as an action world, just use Heartless/Nobody/Dream Eater bosses and have Kermit fight similar to a Bard from FF using his banjo.