Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What is your favourite Final Fantasy game?

187 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Final Fantasy game?

• Final Fantasy
    • Final Fantasy II
    • Final Fantasy III
    • Final Fantasy IV
    • Final Fantasy V
    • Final Fantasy VI
    • Final Fantasy VII
    • Final Fantasy VIII
    • Final Fantasy IX
    • Final Fantasy X
    • Final Fantasy XI: Online
    • Final Fantasy XII
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Final Fantasy XIV: Online
    • Final Fantasy X-2
    • Final Fantasy XIII-2
    • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
    • A Final Fantasy game not listed here.
    • They're such great games so I can't decide on one.
    • I've never played a Final Fantasy game.

I just thought of something. If you put Crisis Core on the poll, shouldn't Dirge of Cerberus be there? And for that matter, even Before Crisis.

Actually, I guess all of the prequels, sequels, and spin-offs (of the main titles) should probably be listed to make it fair, but that's just my opinion.

But there is that sequel to XII, Revenant Wings (which I actually really liked). And there are the two Dissidias. I also think there's a prequel to IV. And I know there's a sequel-ish thing to V, but it's an anime; I guess you can't put that one. There's also Type-0.

Anyway... There are a lot of FFs. It's hard to keep track of them all. LOL.

Have played some, still playing some xD But 10 is like my fav<3 Then I'm kinda torn between 7 and Crisis Core. Crisis Core seemed kidna rushed at some points but cried my eyes out at the end so dunno T.T

Dirge of Cerberus was fun and it was one of the few shooting games I can play. FF7 was alright but I loved FF12 for having the best turn-based gameplay, and this is coming from a person who normally doesn't like turn-based games, and the fact that these are the only FF games I've played

X!

Next I'd have to pic... either XIII or IX. Oooh! So hard to choose! I hate putting things in order!

But that's definitely my top three, no matter what order: XIII, IX, X

I seriously think everything after X was getting worse and worse... And I've pretty much quit on the FF series. Unless they come out with some kind of game that actually seems worth it, I'm not going to be getting any more of their new ones...

((Oh and a side note, I'm not liking the path KH is taking either. The first game was GOOOOOD. The second improved on the gameplay but not so much with the story. So it was OK. But everything after that... Idk... It's getting all complex and it's becoming more FF styled. It's taking the fun out of it. I no longer have that excitement when playing them as I did with the first...))

since its the only FF ive played fully through yet i vote FF13

Tsk tsk tsk... You should have started on the older games first! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png Because then you could fully appreciate the older ones. From what I've noticed, most FF fans that start on the new ones and then go to the old ones don't like the older ones 'cause of graphics or something. Which is a really bad thing to judge a game off of. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you would, but it just seems to be more that way these days... :/

Never played a Final Fantasy game before, 'cept for a few seconds of XIII with me bro's copy. I am looking into getting Final Fantasy IV for DS, though the claims of its difficulty don't sound too appealing, and Dissidia 012, Final Fantasy VII, and Crisis Core sound interesting.

Would not be fair if I voted... I saw a full lets play of X,played a bit of XII,though I quit after a short time after,"defeating" Judge Ghis because the game was so hard and that scared the heck outta me! AND I am currently playing FF 13,in the middle of chapter 11,no spoilers please! I WILL say this,I am VERY surprised at X,because I read on wikipedia that most people liked VII over all the other FF games,so this IS surprising for me.BUT,the,"I can't decide" choice is in the lead,which I will not vote for,but I WILL agree with,because every game is too unique too choose from.

Never played a Final Fantasy game before, 'cept for a few seconds of XIII with me bro's copy. I am looking into getting Final Fantasy IV for DS, though the claims of its difficulty don't sound too appealing, and Dissidia 012, Final Fantasy VII, and Crisis Core sound interesting.

If you have a PS3 dude,get XIII,it has GREAT gameplay compared to XII,and a storyline that got some mixed reviews.THOUGH,I like the story enough to like it,A LITTLE! BUT,what shines with FF 13 is its gameplay!

If you have a PS3 dude,get XIII,it has GREAT gameplay compared to XII,and a storyline that got some mixed reviews.THOUGH,I like the story enough to like it,A LITTLE! BUT,what shines with FF 13 is its gameplay!

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that in my post, XIII and XIII-2 also seem appealing. Graphics are gorgeous. Just don't have a PS3.

I can't pick just one, but I can give you my top three: VII, X, and XIII. And I have a logical reason for loving each one xD

VII: The characters and the story were so endearing. It was perfect in nearly every way, except that I compare the character development to other FF games and I don't see as much development. There's some with Nanaki, a lot with Cloud, but other than that, nothing earth shattering stood out for me.

XIII was a completely different story. The characters changed SO much in that game and I loved seeing them grow. This would definitely be my favorite if it wasn't so linear because I love the battle style as well. Who knows, maybe XIII-2 will end up being my favorite once I actually get my hands on it.

But X's battle system is probably my favorite just because it is so strategic. And the characters were also good for the most part, but they just can't top XIII's characters.

And thus you see why I can't pick one favorite. xD

My favourite is X. I just loved everything about it: the characters, the story, the music and the gameplay.

My second favourite is Crisis Core, even though I've only played a few minutes of it. I watched a playthrough and loved it.