Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What is your favourite Final Fantasy game?

187 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Final Fantasy game?

• Final Fantasy
    • Final Fantasy II
    • Final Fantasy III
    • Final Fantasy IV
    • Final Fantasy V
    • Final Fantasy VI
    • Final Fantasy VII
    • Final Fantasy VIII
    • Final Fantasy IX
    • Final Fantasy X
    • Final Fantasy XI: Online
    • Final Fantasy XII
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Final Fantasy XIV: Online
    • Final Fantasy X-2
    • Final Fantasy XIII-2
    • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
    • A Final Fantasy game not listed here.
    • They're such great games so I can't decide on one.
    • I've never played a Final Fantasy game.

I have to say XII. For me, it showed a good final fantasy game on a good platform with amazing graphics. X loses all love for me because of Tidus. Honestly, his KH version would have been a better main protagainist.

I'm going to go for one that wasn't on the list (mainly because it's a spin-off title), Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light. It's a great DS game and my favourite FF game I mean I do love other games like FF4, FF6, FF7&CC, FF9 and FF13&-2 (only ones I've owned) but there is something that was just so good about The 4 Heroes of Light, if anyone runs into it you should at least try it :P

I like how Crisis Core has its own option available (like FFVII wasn't overrated enough). I also like how Dissidia isn't considered an option. Meh, oh well.

Since I know I'm one of the few that like it, I'll say it loud and proud.

Final Fantasy V.

Guest Lady Dreana

I just Love the graphics and animation.Not to mention the chacters in the ff7 movie and crisis core. The voice acting is top notch too.

Final Fantasy X was my first one so it has to be my favorite. It was just so amazing! It had great gameplay, story, characters, and the best romance FF ever had. I mean, who doesn't know the Maccalania scene?

It was also the first in the series to do a lot of different things. It was the first FF for PS2, the first to have voice acting, incredible graphics; it was the first to have a direct sequel. And in that direct sequel it was the first FF to have a female lead. It also was the first Final Fantasy where you could switch party members during battle.

And it was easily understandable because Tidus was from another world, so it was good for newcomers. You came into Spira, and the FF world in general, just as he did. It didn't feel like you were missing a lot of knowledge. And they actually did that on purpose because they knew X would introduce a new generation of FF players. The game is just monumental, and the ending also went down in history.

I eagerly await the HD remaster. And I REALLY hope it's the International version. LOL. No matter how many times I play this game, it never gets old :D

I hate turn based gameplay, but I like the storyline in them. So the only FF I've been able to play and enjoy the story at the same time was Crisis Core. FF XII & FFXIII were fun to watch....not so much to play...for me anyway. xD