Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Pokemon Gijinka: Jewels of Destruction (Now Open)

"Obviously somewhere you wouldn't want to go. Or where you don't want to burn." He said as he pointed down where a slab of metal was. "Even when i'm high i'm better than you aren't I? That place down there is at temperatures I can't lit in and if you guys hadn't noticed it then i'd say there's a fair chance at finding them down there." He said before moving the slab as he let go of Summer before jumping in landing on what could be a none flammable metal. "I can't burn or lit in here damn it.,................"

"Anyone there and damn it get off me before I Mach Punch you!" He shouted before swearing as he could lit anything but his burning red eyes could see through the dark unlike anyone else he could see. "I'm the only one who can see well great this is more trouble than it's worth..............." He grumbled as he looked around.

Summer jumped down and walked forward. " Flash!" she yelled as she illuminated a normal distance of the cave "lets get going" she said ass she held the orb of light

Kyle walked through the HQ. he went up to his office and looked at the map of the continent. he then took a red marker and put a large red X over to the Entruna nation. "so far they have destroyed 2 of the 16. and now they have kidnapped the Lords of not one but 2 more!" Kyled said as he thought before putting an X over Floria and and the dark nation "how did they get past without us noticing?" he wondered. then suddenly He slammed his fist on the desk causing it to officially Break "GOD DAMNIT!" he yelled "THOSE F***ING BASTARDS. THEY MUST HAVE HAD A SPLINTER IN THOSE NATIONS!" he growled. "CHATOT ID LIKE TO SPEAK WITH THE TWO FROM YESTERDAY!" he yelled

Chatot jumped "This late at night!"

"Did i studder!" Kyle growled as Chatot ran off to get Cherri and Kusano

----------------------------------------

Drone looked ahead and drew his sword. "we better hurry!" he said as he moved forward into the cave

--------------------------------------

Lord of FloriaPosted Image

Lord of Sauran Posted Image

Miru got off of Blaze and walked forward. "this could take days" she said as she looked at the limited vision "how are we going to find them?"

Zack and Aria were still in the HQ when they overheard Orrick. "What do you mean by light show? What happened on the mountain?" Zack asked him.

"I don't know, one minute there's this huge light show, next thing you know, Lucan is in the infermery, i have no clue what happened." Orrick said to Zack and Aria. "Name's Orrick by the way, stealth operative, haven't met anyone other than Lucan."

"I am Aria, and that is Zack. We are getting married some time later this year. We have been together for 5 years now. We kinda been a little busy lately, that we dont know what is happening with the team." Aria told him.

"Me and Lucan never know, we're always sent in first......mind you, he has saved my life more than once, in fact, on our last mission, if it wasn't for him, i would've been tourched by Furno.....i never give the kid enough credit." said Orrick.