Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Pokemon Gijinka: Jewels of Destruction (Now Open)

He rolled his eyes not caring at this point. "You really make me wonder to much right now............" He said quietly as he stretched still trying not to lose his temper. Losing his temper would mean burning everything in his path and probably killing a few people. He didn't want to do that right now as he tried to keep it down but with what was happening it didn't look good for any of them as he tried to get his body to cool down to a a more manageable degree.

Drone then walked over to Kyle who was one the ground unconsious with a nosebleed after seeing Miru. "god now i remeber why i made fun of you. You perv." said Drone as he dragged Kyle to the members room and put him on a couch. Then he walked back to Blaze and backed away as he felt the heat. "whats angering you?" he asked

Inferno barely heard that as he replied in a sharp tone obviously not someone you would want to tick off further. "I'll be back in a minute. Have to find something to break into pieces.............." He grumble his eyes turning a bright red as he left looking for something to break that wasn't alive like a big rock or something along that line. Lightning now back on the bed fell asleep as well with Abia still on his back and refusing to let go as they enjoyed the fact of being able to still sleep.

A bang could be heard not to far off before Inferno came back as he smiled way to slyly. "Okay i'm better and where did you get the stuff off of?" Inferno asked as he prevented Summer form falling over by using his tail to grab onto her waist pulling her back to the others. "So one is a perv, another is high, and one more wants to become high. Okay I want to join the Fire Nation again if this continues. Actually if someone is dead in the next week i'm probably going to be the cause now Summer you stay here." he said holding a flaming hand and his gripped around her waist to keep her from moving. "I don't think this plant wants to burn." he stated before letting the fire die out.

(i am dying of laughter!)

"have im 30 years old and have the liscence to medical Marujana i think i can have some!" Drone said as he walked on to the gate lets get going!" he said as his armour clanked. And just knock the theif ot we may need her later" he added

Miru followed Drone. "whatever" she said as she grabbed a back pack and continued to drink. "lets go hot head" she said refering to the flame atop blaze's head.

"My god like I said if someone dies this week it's all there fault if I killed them." He growled as he got hotter once more with his head on fire as he let go of Summer before pushing her at Drone. "You can take her and I am 43 I say I have the right for the drugs and if you don't want to end up the first person to see my fury you might want to be quiet or give me some damn drugs.............." He growled his eyes a dark red as he got increasingly hot in the next second. Obviously he was nearing the point of killing someone as he tried not to letting steam out of his nose.

Summer held up a bag of leaves "oops i lied!" she said as as she clearly smoked a whole bag. Which ment that Shira was probably high as well. "then she held up a bag of brownies "here ya go fireball! Fresh weed." she said as she gave him the brownies

(im laughing as well)

Drone hit Summer in the head with the handle of his sword adlfter he threw the brownies to Blaze and too the bag of leaves. Then he sheethed his sword and flung Summer over his sholders and then tiex her wrists so he could carry her and smoke the weed. "ok lets go."

(Lol and Inferno/Blaze is probably going to need the weed or he's going to kill someone tonight.)

Both bags burned in a second as he gave a death glare toward them. "I strongly suggest you watch what you do right now little green........." He said as a fire lit right behind them. He obviously wasn't someone to mess with as he followed after Drone almost lighting the place on fire in his anger as he let smoke come from him not really noticing as he tried not to kill anyone.

Inferno sent Drone a death glare as he was so tempted to set Drone on fire. "Watch it or the weed might not be the only thing that goes in flames Drone..............." He growled obviously really steamed as he looked a head where you could catch the gleam of flames in his eyes. His mind was set to kill or destroy right now obviously something now to be messed with and him being a Infernape didn't help anyone who would go against him at this point.

"miru was ahead of the others ehen she threw an energy drink to blaze. Then she looked at "youll need it to get through this trip because we are all tired" she said

"That's not the issue though.........." he growled not as badly as he directed to the others. He tossed the drink up before slowing enough to get next to Summer before holding her still for a second as he had her drink the Energy drink before focusing her head forward as he brought out some weed. "Glad I kept this it'll get this guy happy for a while............." He said before waving a bit after he had used some himself in front of Drone before letting the weed burn. "That's what you get for giving me a headache and not grabbing onto and stealing some of it from Summer." he said as he wrapped his tail around Summers waist.

As the rain hit summer she came to her senses. "woah woah woah what is going on here! Where are we going and why fant i move!" she asked

Miku looked back at the others her white shirt was drenched and stuck to her. "i dont see what the problem is."

"I'm not going out there because unlike you if my fire goes out i'm dead if you didn't know that?!" He growled as he heated up slightly more making it so it was warm around him as well. "Any bright idea's wait why the hell haven't I done this?" He said as looked up and used Sunny Day as it became brighter out. "Better much better for me............." He mused as he started walking a again with Summer still connected to him with his tail..

I swear to Arceus im going to tie you up and leave you on a rock for the mandibuzz!" yelled Drone. " i regret my decicion! now where would you keep someone you want nobody to find?"