Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xahanortlives

KHBbS A Link to This, PLEASE! - King Mickey is the "Voice" in Kingdom Hearts as Confirmed by Nomura in an Interview

This is gonna drive me crazy until I know beyond the shadow of a doubt who the voice is in KH. Mickey or Ven? The logical conclusion I came to is Ven, but some say that there was an interview with Nomura in which he confirmed that the voice was Mickey. I have searched cyberspace left and right, and I have found no trace of this so called interview. Does this interview even exist, or is it some random authoritative sounding excuse for some to say that their theory about Mickey being the Voice is correct... Someone...ANYONE, please send me a link to this interview (IF it exists) so I can see it for myself and sleep peacfully tonight! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png

At first, i thought you were talking about Ansem, the guy in the cloak, but now I understand what you're talking about. When Sora is fighting heartless on those stained glass pictures of the Princesses and he chooses between a Sword, Magic, and Defense, right? Just before he wakes up on Destiny Island?

Yeah--it would make tons of sense if it was Ven!

Exactly, but as stated above, there are some that say there was an interview with Nomura saying that in fact Mickey was the voice...WHICH WOULD BE REALLY GAY AND DOES'NT MAKE ANY SENSE!!! Does ANYBODY ANYWHERE have a link to this so called interview?!

I've never heard of any interview like that. Someone would have jumped on that. When they were writing the first game, Mickey was probably who they had in mind, though considering plot developments it's more probable that Ventus is.the speaker, mainly because it doesn't require telepathy to explain.

Or it could be... Vanitas!

Voice: You will be the one to open the door. And when that time comes, I am going to destroy you.

Sora: What?!

Voice: *cough* Nothing. You're going to wake up soon anyway. You probably won't remember this.

I know seriously?! That voice is way too ominously evil. During KH 1 I thought it was Ansem, but now... I'm not sure :

Yup, you got me! :P But I need proof, share a link to this interview if you could, please.

1) Mysterious Voice

It’s the King calling to Sora here. In the Dive To Heart, the King guides Sora through his dream, explaining the intentions of the adventure.

When Sora acquires the Keyblade for the first time after this (p.95) and just before passing through the last door of The End of The World (p.139), Sora hears a voice reverberate in him that sounds like the King’s. It seems so that those around him understand without hearing, the King speaks to Sora’s heart directly.

Here's futher proof:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpEiasM0E_k&feature=player_embedded

Here you go:

1) Mysterious Voice

It’s the King calling to Sora here. In the Dive To Heart, the King guides Sora through his dream, explaining the intentions of the adventure.

When Sora acquires the Keyblade for the first time after this (p.95) and just before passing through the last door of The End of The World (p.139), Sora hears a voice reverberate in him that sounds like the King’s. It seems so that those around him understand without hearing, the King speaks to Sora’s heart directly.

Ok, Ok, I like what I see so far. But could you please send me an actual internet link to what is stated. (www.thelink.com/theinterview, ya know.) You would officially be my hero for today if you could get me that. :D

Everyone else is still welcome for input...ESPECIALLY if you can get me the internet link to what I'm asking!

Ok, Ok, I like what I see so far. But could you please send me an actual internet link to what is stated. (www.thelink.com/theinterview, ya know.) You would officially be my hero for today if you could get me that. :D

It's from the KH Final Mix Ultimania(a pain in the grass to find), That's all I found other than from what I read years ago. Too bad. Should have been here when it came out. :P

If you want to know that bad, you could always search for yourself. :P

It's from the KH Final Mix Ultimania(a pain in the grass to find), That's all I found other than from what I read years ago. Too bad. Should have been here when it came out. :P

If you want to know that bad, you could always search for yourself. :P

I HAVE!!! ....grrr....well...thanks for the help anyways.

Ok, Mr. DChiuch has given me a ton of stuff that I can look through. (Thanks again btw! :D) Could any of you help me out by possibly specifying what year this interview came out? That would help me narrow down my choices a bit more. Thanks!

Ok, Mr. DChiuch has given me a ton of stuff that I can look through. (Thanks again btw! :D) Could any of you help me out by possibly specifying what year this interview came out? That would help me narrow down my choices a bit more. Thanks!

Rob said he read through that and failed, and he said it was from the KH FM ultimania.