Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora!

KHRecoded Who actually liked this game?

YES!! I paid $35 for it, so I'd better have enjoyed it haha xD and I've never played KH 1 so there was nothing that repetitive to me :) It was the game I first got to know Sora :D (I've only played Days beforehand)

because of the story I Iike Days more that coded

coded has interesting gameplay and level up system, but the only thing that was good: the end and the information you get from the secret ending

I liked reCoded. Only game that really bugs me is Days. I guess my only real problem is the difficulty. Compared to the other games, this game is downright sadistic on the hardest difficulty. Almost unfair. I was stuck in Hollow Bastion for ages. In wasn't until the end of Hollow Bastion Part 2 that I got Judgement Triad and proceeded to annihilate the rest of the game.

absolutely hated the game! I hated everything about it, expect for the game play, it was pretty awesome. Other than that the story was awful and there was NO POINT TO IT!! Stupid, stupid, stupid. I still love you Kingdom HEarts!

I really liked this game. It took me awhile to finally get it, and by this time I had heard that it was the worst in the series, but when I started playing I actually enjoyed the gameplay and how it varied at different parts of different worlds.

I like this game mainly for it's story. I like how it reveals that the journal was more than just a log of your adventures. Not only that, it continues the overall story and is the game alongside Dream Drop Distance that has been leading up to Kingdom Hearts 3. If Coded never came out, we would have plotholes that would never have been filled in. We would never have figured out why Sora and Riku were taking the exam or what was in that letter.

I liked it. The gameplay was awesome, and the story, even though it didn't add much overall, was still great. 

We just like to overeact, and criticize so that the next games are even better!

It was mediocre imo. The story wasn't too great but it was still needed. Some parts of the gameplay however were great. The fact that each world has different gameplay adds a nice diversity to each world. It's alright just not anything that shines overall.

I admit Re:Coded was a really fun game going through all those sectors and collecting avatar parts made it worth my while. BUT the story was lacking and the only important details were the contents of Mickey's letter and the secret ending.