Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
shadowblade

So my brother

Gets all butthurt because I did a load of laundry without any of his clothes in there.The thing is this:They were darks,and he wears little to almost none. I admit hes got a point I probably shouldve done something with both our clothes but When I tell him off for not doing his share around the house just to run off and play cards guess what he does?He starts bringing up the past and reminding me of how i used to be in an effort to silence me and not answer for what he did.I used to be really lazy and inthourough in my chores,Ive changed but my family sucks at grasping it. He starts bringing up how long it took me to get my license,a job,and all that stuff in an effort to shut me up and honestly its pathetic. Sorry to bother you guys with this i just needed to vent before i went into class all bent out of shape.

He probably uses his underwear four times anyway, so what's he complaining about.

I've got younger siblings too. They find every reason to complain, even if it doesn't make sense. One tried to argue that I MADE him play his 3DS in his room when he was grounded. Really?

Well his girl sucks me and both our friends think she may be using him because its nothing like me and Alex,he takes her to look for work and everything hangs out treats her and stuff but not once have i ever heard anything about her treating him and despite the fact that she knows he wants to date her she said she didnt want a bf right now yet she was hitting on my friend Galileo so reality might be hitting him and he just needed to let it out doesnt mean I tolerate what he did though

hes actually older lol but yeah thats just it i admit to my past i was lazy and unreliable,why does my family keep having to throw it at me ill never understand.yet i love them lol

Yeah, sounds like my mom. I tell her that I'll get better and more diligent and she absolutely does NOT want to listen and she doesn't believe me and GUESS WHAT?? I'm more diligent! And I bet she would deny it.. ><

I will say not that it's maybe not right to post these things about yourself and your family but do what you say,think and/or feel is right if you have to im only just recommending this small bit of advice to everyone if in the slightest chance they may listen to it later on.

hes actually older lol but yeah thats just it i admit to my past i was lazy and unreliable,why does my family keep having to throw it at me ill never understand.yet i love them lol

Same here. I've gotten better, but they still see me as the family "slacker" (and family scholar, but not as often).