Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Uncle Dolan

KHBbS [Article] Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep should head to the 3DS

http://www.modojo.com/features/kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep_should_head_to_3ds/

I agree with this article. With Ventus and Terra confirmed to be in DDD, people who had been with Nintendo all their life or never had a PSP (but have a 3DS) will wonder where those two came from. This game is one of the most important games in the entire franchise and I think Nomura should consider this.

As much as I would really like that. I really have to say no to it. The 3DS has enough ports/remakes of games already. I think that the 3DS is better off with just getting tons of new games instead of just having a lot of remakes/ports of past games. I am sort of getting tired of all these remakes/ports coming on the 3DS.

No, it should stay on the PSP. It'd be too much work to try and fit that thing onto the 3DS. Also, where is it "confirmed" that Terra and Ven are in 3D...? While likely, I haven't seen a single thing about that.

instead of porting it to the 3DS, it would be smarter to just make an HD remake of it along with KH, Re: CoM and KH II for the PS3

That way Square Enix can get tons of new players. Also, releasing this some time during the long wait between KH 3D and KH III would give us something to do!

Also, it allows players to be able to play all the current Kingdom Hearts games on only 2 different gaming systems

No, it should stay on the PSP. It'd be too much work to try and fit that thing onto the 3DS. Also, where is it "confirmed" that Terra and Ven are in 3D...? While likely, I haven't seen a single thing about that.

Were you dead last December?

Considering that KH3D uses more or less the same engine as BBS, it wouldn't be that hard. Another point to consider is that, along Days and Re:Coded, BBS is essential for the understanding of KH3D, even more essential than the other two. So having the portable "trio" playable on the same console would be excellent.

Port it to 3DS or PS3, and I'll be happy. They would probably put it on PS3 if they decided to make an HD collection and 3DS if they don't make one.

I guess that means 3DS is more likely!

tutti frutti. It would make sense since KHDays and Re:Coded wer both for the DS, so why not make BBS for the 3DS as well. From the time that BBS has been release, to me it didn't really seem like that long of a life for those that have gotten BBS, especially those that had gotten a PSP for BBS. Much like Sora96, there were those that didn't want to spend the money for a new PSP just for one game. And I think that it would be a great idea to release BBS for a handheld or a console that more people would seem to have, whether it's the 3DS or PS3. Hopefully Nomura would be able to release this game on other consoles for those that don't have a PSP.

And I'm sure that if those people who didn't/couldn't buy BBS were smart enough, they would have watched a walkthrough of it, thus learning who Terra, Ven, and Aqua are..

Port BBS to 3DS or use that PSP remaster program and release BBS on PS3.

If they do it they should add something to the relationship between these three "heroes". It was difficult for me to imagining why Terra and Ven were friends with Aqua. So adding a few flashbackes would help it alot.

If they do it they should add something to the relationship between these three "heroes". It was difficult for me to imagining why Terra and Ven were friends with Aqua. So adding a few flashbackes would help it alot.

Actually, Aqua and Terra were already friends first and under Eraqus' training at LOD..Ven arrived later when Mx brought Ven to Eraqus to heal and train after splitting him

Actually, Aqua and Terra were already friends first and under Eraqus' training at LOD..Ven arrived later when Mx brought Ven to Eraqus to heal and train after splitting him

I know - however Ven has been there for quite some time. And I can believe that they all did have a nice time together. It's just that it feels a bit too ignored inside the game itself :mellow:

Well, I guess not everyone felt like that ^^

I know - however Ven has been there for quite some time. And I can believe that they all did have a nice time together. It's just that it feels a bit too ignored inside the game itself :mellow:

Well, I guess not everyone felt like that ^^

i think they tried to show it in flashbacks here and there and in the wayfinder as well almost like they shadowed sora, kairi and riku and the puapoa ( sp?) fruit...i dont think they showed their friendship scenes any more or less than they did in KH1 with kairi ,riku, sora but thats just my opinion...i can understand where you are coming from