Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What do you think of the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box?

168 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box?

• It's pretty cool, I'm going to import it.
    • It's cool, I'll purchase it if it's released in my country.
    • It's alright, I may purchase it.
    • It's okay, but it's useless to me.
    • I reckon it's pointless.
    • I haven't decided yet.

Days and Re:Coded aren't worthy of my money, that's why I didn't buy them in the first place. The 10th anniversary is so disappointing. Sounds like SE to do that.

Days and Re:Coded aren't worthy of my money, that's why I didn't buy them in the first place. The 10th anniversary is so disappointing. Sounds like SE to do that.

Yup the aniversary box is useless to me,for I already have days and re:coded! Though,I recommend getting Days and Re:coded,I enjoyed them enough to be worth MY money,and not only that,their probably cheaper now! I can say with out 60% confidence,you will not regret getting days and Re:coded lol

Yup the aniversary box is useless to me,for I already have days and re:coded! Though,I recommend getting Days and Re:coded,I enjoyed them enough to be worth MY money,and not only that,their probably cheaper now! I can say with out 60% confidence,you will not regret getting days and Re:coded lol

Thanks for the recommendation, but I only buy numbered titled games(with the exception of KH3D since it's a main title game). I watch walkthroughs of the side/bridge games.

I think that this isn't really the best way to celebrate the KH 10th anniversary. Why would I (and I'm sure a lot of other people) want to re-buy the same games I already own? They've been out for a couple of years now. Why release the copies of the same games that I'm sure a lot of Japanese and PAL gamers already have? AND at a higher price when I can just buy the two games for cheaper? That's just not really worth my money or neither the greatest way to express the celebration of the series imo. It may be good for some people who don't own Days and Re:Coded but for a lot of people, it's pretty disappointing but at the same time decent. I think they should have gone for an HD collection of KH1, RE: CoM, and KHII. That would have been a great way to celebrate the series and get newcomers to get to know about the series. But I would kill for those cards though. They seem really interesting to me. Other than that, the 10th anniversary box just doesn't seem much worth purchasing.

It would also release Re:Com in PAL regions for the first time.

I'd have to describe it as being at the bottom end of my expectations. I am a bit curious about the cards, but other than that and the ability to say "I have the tenth anniversary box set" I see no appeal in it.

"It's okay, but it's useless to me."

I already own Days and Re:coded, and I don't import anyway. I'll just wait and hope North America gets a KH3D bundle or something.

Maybe if they remade them with better graphics then I would find it more appealing.

Or maybe they're just making us feel bad then suddenly, they jump us with something AWESOME! (wishes)

It's useless to myself, I already have the ds games, and I don't really need another set. I'll be getting KH 3D anyway, and I'm already making my own skin, so there's really no point. I expected something completely deifferent.

I don't yet have Days or Re:coded and was planning on purchasing them in the next few weeks. It looks like I can get both new for under forty dollars so why would I wait for this anniversary box? It seems like an unnecessary, panicked, last minute, sloppy effort to do something for KH's 10th. I doubt it will come to the US anyway.

I was expecting alot more...my guess is that those two games were picked only because they are also ds games...so they chose to not do ps3 hd remakes in case those who brought the pack didn't have a ps3...well it seems that everyone has those two ds games...so yeah...

Its useless for me as well...

Why?! This is supposed to be 10 years of Kingdom Hearts! Not 3 years of it! (358/2 Days released in 2009, Re:Coded last year). Pointless if you ask me.... :huh:

Thanks for the recommendation, but I only buy numbered titled games(with the exception of KH3D since it's a main title game). I watch walkthroughs of the side/bridge games.

You should still get them their fun O-o I mean unless your THAT tight on money O-o Besides,I don't even think they deserve to be called as such since coded and days are gonna be connected to DDD's story.Of course then again,there isn't a BETTER title for them is there.

You should still get them their fun O-o I mean unless your THAT tight on money O-o Besides,I don't even think they deserve to be called as such since coded and days are gonna be connected to DDD's story.Of course then again,there isn't a BETTER title for them is there.

I'm not tight on money, I just know how to spend my money when it comes to KH games.

I don't yet have Days or Re:coded and was planning on purchasing them in the next few weeks. It looks like I can get both new for under forty dollars so why would I wait for this anniversary box? It seems like an unnecessary, panicked, last minute, sloppy effort to do something for KH's 10th. I doubt it will come to the US anyway.

You couldn't be more right. I bet when Nomura was originally asked about the KH Anniversary was the first time he had actually realised he would need to release something for it. So disappointed.

I'm not tight on money, I just know how to spend my money when it comes to KH games.

Well then you should get Re:coded and days... if your not tight on money then there isn't a reason to NOT get them! why DIDN't you get them in the first place when they came out? The side games are fun and worth your money too...