Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What do you think of the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box?

168 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box?

• It's pretty cool, I'm going to import it.
    • It's cool, I'll purchase it if it's released in my country.
    • It's alright, I may purchase it.
    • It's okay, but it's useless to me.
    • I reckon it's pointless.
    • I haven't decided yet.

yes i think for most of the people who already have recoded and days it will probably be useless,and you can find recoded and days very chep ,but for people who dont have these games it may be usefull

It's pretty pointless. You can get the game and 2 games that not only have already been released, but are possibly the worst KH games, at a price that costs more than buying them separately.

That said, I might still buy it and give my original copies of Days and Re:coded to my brother xD

I'm wondering if the contents will be different for us though should the box be released outside of Japan, I mean by the time the game is out here the soundtrack will be out and what not but while it's disappointing I'll most likely end up buying it just because it's a KH collector's piece.

Enormous disapointment for me... Thank you SE for forgetting the console fans of the series. I was hoping for HD versions of the Final Mixes. How can you call this a 10th Anniversary Box without a single iteration of the core KH titles like KH and KH2 ? Well, with SE seeming to focus on portable consoles from now on, it seems that I might as well forget about the entire series. Heck, even if they release KH3 on consoles, how will I be able to get into it without having played BBS, 3D, Coded and the like ? I'll be completely out of touch with the story.

So to resume my feelings around this box (which I was waiting news for it impatiently) : <censoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensored> !

I have Re:coded, and I'm going to get a second copy of Days for my birthday ('cause I'm not sure if my 2 year-old one is getting a tad glitchy), so it's kinda pointless. :/ I was hoping that since they were such a special edition, maybe they'd have redone graphics and be like KH3D or something...oh well.

Useless to me... 358/2 Days and Re:Coded are only like £10 in stores here and there's no way I'm paying £100+ or around that for a bundle of games, two of which I already own. More money in my pocket if I just buy the game on its own. But I still wish I could get that 3DS.

Well, I was a bit surprised becuase I was expecting something REALLY lame, like just a bunch of decals and stickers. It turned out to be better than what I expected, but I'm not planning to get it since I already have Days and Re:Coded.

It's ok... I guess but rly useless to me. I already own the games, why would I want to buy them again? I'd rly like to get the cards and maybe the protective cover but that exp only for that? Thank you but no thank you.

I rly did expect something great for the 10th anniversary =/ This is just crappy imo~

I haven't decided yet. I think it would be really cool to import it so that I could have all the Japanese versions of the DS games, but then I would have to buy a Japanese 3DS as well. And on top of that, I still have yet to purchase a North American 3DS. I don't think my poor bank account could take it. T.T But if I manage to somehow get a ton of money in the next few months, I may consider importing it from Japan.

I haven't decided yet. I think it would be really cool to import it so that I could have all the Japanese versions of the DS games, but then I would have to buy a Japanese 3DS as well. And on top of that, I still have yet to purchase a North American 3DS. I don't think my poor bank account could take it. T.T But if I manage to somehow get a ton of money in the next few months, I may consider importing it from Japan.

The same for me!