Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box details revealed

Me too kinda 'lil disappointed. How about the others that already have their Days and Re:Coded? another same copy. It's kinda wasting money. Unless the Days and Re:Coded in 10th year anniv. box has something special that makes it different from the first copies of Days and Re:Coded. Something like secret bosses, secret keyblades, or at least new scenes that never revealed from the older Days and Re:Coded, sth like that.

I agree with all of you, it's a big turn off....

I'm a Marketeer and for me that "special commemorative"10th anniversary box... does not deserve to be called that... it's KH but really, that's lame Nomura.. sorry but it's true.

I'll stick to the 3DS bundle.... wait it's is a bundle or only the Special Ed. of the Nintendo 3DS.. Can someone help me?

Thanks!! and well.... goodbye HD remakes... for this time... :(

Well, honestly, I wasn't flattered. I doubt there will be a way to buy it here in Brazil, anyway, and it would be too expensive anyway.

But I would like to get this, since Days was my favorite game, and I lost both of them, which were pretty much the only games I played.

wow jezz nomura when you said you wanted to introduce fans not familier with the series you didnt say that "oh the special 10th anniversary surprise is going to be something that will introduce new people to the series who didnt play the DS games and tahts all" god damn ugh well that was a big dissapointment all the hype for nothing just a box with two games most people have and with DDD and cards and whatever else is in it yea if this comes over seas i dont think its wroth buying ill just get my DDD and play that instead of playing two games i already have and will have to start all over again. i had a hard time getting to where i was in Days and Re:coded as it is why would i want to sell them in order to get new copies of them and have to start it all over again. no thanks

Now, if this were a part II to the original Trinity Master Pieces, this would be perfect.

But this for an anniversary special? Besides the 12 cards displaying progress of the series *which sounds awesome*, I don't see how 3 Nintendo games reflect 10 years of KH.

Oh well, I can't say I'm super dissapointed, I'd still buy this if it gets released stateside. And $272.59 doesn't sound too horrible for the bundle, I just might import it if there's no release here either. > >

Hm... I doubt I'll get it. I'll probably just get a copy of the game. Another two copies of KH 358/2 days and Re:Coded just isn't worth it. And I already have a 3DS anyway.

Well, I'm disappointed by this a little. I was thinking it'd be cool to buy the 10th anniversary edition, but its too expensive and has little to offer for me. Postcodes are a neat idea, dont know what the guard is. The 2 games however I already have, so I think its a rip, it'd probably end up cheaper too just to buy KH3D and Re:Coded and 358/2 seperately than to buy this too, meaning you're just buying postcodes/guards. If they had sora/roxas necklaces or something cool from the series, I'd be more tempted to buy it.

But seriously guys, you expected HD remakes? Why would they bundle something for PS3 with a 3DS game for starters. I'd rather they just work on KH3 than remakes anyway, graphics are fine for the PS2 versions, I dont see the need, if anything DS ones should be remade, but I dont care about them being remade either.

How dissapointing. That's all there is to say.

Most fans own these games and most people interested in the series would be completely confused by them.

Still, at least they acknowledged the 10th Anniversary.

tutti frutti Much like how a number of others have stated I'm disappointed. There's not a doubt in my mind that those who get into the series can go into Walmart, Kmart, Gamestop, Play n Trade can find KHDays and Re:Coded in one of these places for the DS/3DS. Nintendo did more to celebrate the anniversary of Zelda and Mario, but hey that's my opinion. To me it would make more sense to do a special edition for KH3D and then something separate for the series for those that aren't able to get KH1, KH2, and Re:CoM, maybe BBS as well. What more could Square to do Re:coded and Days to increase the play value outside of extra bosses?

Posted Image

Wat. But. Wit. I. Don't. Zip. Gee. GAAAH! NO! WHAT ABOUT THAT HD TECHNICAL TEST NOMURA WAS TALKING ABOUT?! This honestly can't be the only thing they're doing for the 10th anniversary! It's GOTTA be a campaign, like Zelda's 25th, right?! RIGHT?! There's still E3! Maybe they'll show it at E3! They'll release those HD remakes during the holiday season! This is just the first phase! The year's still young! (O_O)

/freaking out

Seriously tho, I suppose this is helpful for those are interesting in KH3D but haven't played Days or Re:coded, but for a lot of other people, I don't see much being that great about it, since most probably have those two other games already. The only things here that are worth getting are the cards (how can they explain the entire series in 12 cards? How?!) and teh case. Though I wonder if there'll be anything special about the DS games included in the bundle, or if they're just regular versions of the games stuffed in a box. For some reason, I expected more from Square and Nomura... How do we know they're not just toying with our emotions by releasing this, and are actually working on something that will blow our minds?

You never know. You never know.