Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box details revealed

Update: If you want to buy the special edition Nintendo 3DS, you can purchase it on Play-Asia.com.

january-27-2012&i=002.jpg&w=200&q=75&t=1kingdom-hearts-3d-japanese-website&i=10t

Square Enix have updated their official website for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, and this update reveals details about the 10th Anniversary Box. To see for yourself, please click the link and visit the "SPEC" section. However, if you want the details in English, read on to see what we know about the box. You can also see its official logo on the right.

- Officially called the "Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box"

- Releases on March 29, 2012

- Available for ¥15,000 (approximately US$193.88)

Contents of the box

- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (Nintendo 3DS)

- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS)

- Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (Nintendo DS)

- 12 piece card set showing the visual history of the series

- Protective cover (original design) for Nintendo 3DS

Square Enix have updated the page detailing each edition of the game, and have also added the 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box to their e-STORE. The website update also revealed that the special edition Kingdom Hearts 3D-themed Nintendo 3DS will be available for ¥21,090 (approximately US$272.59).

Thanks to aibo_ac7 for the tip.

Anything special about those Kingdom Hearts NDS ones? Just plain? I guess. Well, I was kinda hoping for more but oh well, I can live with that. I have 3 copies of KH 358/2 days now there's 4 lol

You could put the price of the KH3D bundle itself DChiuch which I think is about 21,090 ¥ which is equivalent to 273 $.

Anyways, so much for the hype! T_T Goodnight, people!

Hopefully we could see the box itself + Cover art of the game soon!

Huh... wasn't expecting that, really.

I mean, it's kinda cool, more than I was expecting, and it makes sense but... this isn't exactly something special for the birthday, is it? I mean, they're just letting fans buy a game that s by no means scarce. I fact, I'm pretty sure that this bundle is a markup, because the DS games were worth around 60 dollars on release, and I believe DDD is around the same...

Nice... though those HD remakes would have been nice! I dunno how many people will NOT have days and Re:coded,or else everyone in JP is going to have two copies of the same game O-o

Square Enix have updated the page detailing each edition of the game.

I saw some bronze, silver, gold, ultimate in the page, does that relate to this? I have to ask, what does this mean?

at least it's not decals and stickers :)

pretty decent if you ask me

true it is pretty decent if u dont have any of the two older games, which most people do! but thats ok

i mainly wanted it for the box/cover thing its soo pretty ;) i really dont have any use for cards n things since i dont really know anyone outside the forums that plays KH

:blink: yes i know hard to believe, some peeps are missing out.

I saw some bronze, silver, gold, platinum in the page, does that relate to this? I have to ask, what does this mean?

This just has to do with pre-ordering the game in Japan, it doesn't really affect us.

...that's it...? THAT is the special thing for the 10th anniversary of the series? Recoded and 358? Those were the two games. DIDN'T need in the series. Sure, coded a bit more than 358 but still. Out of all the KH games, those are the two I dislike the most. Sorry for a personal rant, but this is just my opinion. I'm pretty disappointed.

Well... I gues that's good... if you didn't play Days or Re: Coded... in which case you would have no idea what DDD's on about... so why-

Screw it. I feel ripped off. XIII-2's CE comes with all this cool stuff, and DDD just comes with two games I've had for a long time.