Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Edit: It was nothing; Square Enix NA hints at Kingdom Hearts announcement tomorrow

YES! I can't wait. While it may be nothing, its something to look forward to. I dont think its a localized trailer, but its possible since the voice actors are already doing sessions. I think it will be about the release date. Not an exact date, but a ballpark figure. Such as the season, quarter, or month it will be released.

'We are happy to announce KH3 will be put into production as soon as we finish XIII Versus which is now fixed to release in September this year.

LOL, JK, We're putting Versus on hold to make XIII-3, and you'll all be dead before you see KH3 :D'

^This is the sort of sick joke I can see SE pulling, and I'm not joking about XIII-3, it's happening and I don't know whether to be happy or angry about it until I've played XIII-2 :3

It's tomorrow... where's my KH news?!?!

It's not even 8AM yet at the Square Enix office in Los Angeles. :/ You'll have to give it some time, and even then, we're not 100% certain that it'll amount to anything.

I give them until 12 PM LA time. If you go on KH3D's English website it says that an English trailer is coming soon, so this might be it since localization has been in progress since KH3D was put into production, it will also have an announcement, I don't really know about a release date yet, but we might expect something.

I hope it is what I think it is.

It's not even 8AM yet at the Square Enix office in Los Angeles. :/ You'll have to give it some time, and even then, we're not 100% certain that it'll amount to anything.

Why is everything in LA! Because of the stupid time zones, I have to wait an extra 3 hours!

Why is everything in LA! Because of the stupid time zones, I have to wait an extra 3 hours!

Well it's 9AM now. :P I don't know when Square Enix makes announcements, but I'm guessing it's usually somewhere at the beginning of the day. But remember, keep in mind we might not get anything.

Well it's 9AM now. :P I don't know when Square Enix makes announcements, but I'm guessing it's usually somewhere at the beginning of the day. But remember, keep in mind we might not get anything.

Even though we might not get anything, I'm still gonna hope for the best.

Damn, now I think that the PR Manager is just saying that personally. Maybe she'll do some kingdom hearts marathon in her apartment and here we are hoping that something might be announced. T_T

I think she just meant that there will be a lot of work on the game today...not any announcment

That makes much more sense. She is merely letting the fans know that they are working hard on this game.

Updated the first post.

Squareenixemily Emily Shoji

Tomorrow is going to be a Kingdom Hearts-filled day!

15 hours ago

KH13.com

@SquareEnixEmily http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png Does that mean we have some KH news from Square Enix coming, or are you treating yourself to a KH marathon? :P

2 hours ago via web

@SquareEnixEmily

Emily Shoji

@KH13com the latter :)

2 minutes ago via web

Damn! Oh well