Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Edit: It was nothing; Square Enix NA hints at Kingdom Hearts announcement tomorrow

As I said on Gamefaqs: Keep in mind, SquareEnixEmily didn't confirm anything, and for all we know she might have just been referring to a KH marathon for herself.

As I said on Gamefaqs: Keep in mind, SquareEnixEmily didn't confirm anything, and for all we know she might have just been referring to a KH marathon for herself.

Hmm, but this is her work account, not her personal account. She seems to only post things that have to do with Square Enix, not what she's going to do with her day.

eeeepppppp!!!!! <-squeaked like a girl. I am very excited. I think I am on fight or flight mode right now.

If this is NA, then I would guess something like the 10th Anniversary Box being release for NA as well as the KH3D bundle.

YES GO SE! GIVE US THAT RELEASE DATE AND A TRAILER LIKE YOU PROMISED! MAYBE EVEN A LITTLE EXTRA

*turn off caps lock*

Wow, I got that excited. This will probably be something big, as this is her work account.

Oh, are they Time traveling again? Aren't you supposed to be a day AHEAD of us, though?

I mean it was already January 26th when they posted that, I think.

No, this is by the Assistant PR Manager at Square Enix America.

Oh, are they Time traveling again? Aren't you supposed to be a day AHEAD of us, though?

I mean it was already January 26th when they posted that, I think.

She posted it at like 10PM or so on the 25th (in USA).