Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What do you think about the worlds of KH3D revealed so far?

What do you think about the worlds of KH3D revealed so far?What do you think about the worlds of KH3D revealed so far?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the worlds of KH3D revealed so far?

• I think they're fine. Nice choices, if I do say so myself.
    • I love them! Couldn't have chosen any better!
    • I think they're ok. Not the best ones, but also not the worst ones.
    • I hate them! I'm still not even sure if I'll play the game, just because of these terrible worlds...
    • I'm neautral. I don't have a reason to hate them, but I also don't have a big love for them.
    • Worlds? Where?

I wonder if Jungle Book will ever be announced...

I really can't wait till all the worlds are announced, still with Hunchback, Fantasia and Tron: Legacy you really can't go wrong :D

I'll keep hoping for a Toy Story world but yeah if anything it will probably be considered for KH3.

I think they're alright. But I hope more will be revealed before the release date (and this time, please let them actually be completely new, and not partly new).

They're pretty good, but they could be better. I think I'm most excited for Tron Legacy. And I really want my 2 favourite original worlds, Twilight Town and The World That Never Was, to be in the game.

Also, it's spelled neutral.

Well, I think they aren't the best ones nor the worst one. Hopefully KH3 worlds would be like a collection of all of em including new ones such as Atlantis, Treasure planet which were my favorites! That would be epic. :)

Im personally really happy with them, glad they finally added fantasia since the bat was featured in the original KH as a boss which brings back good memories. Tron worlds are always filled with great art and fun story and mini games.Notre Dame fits with the DDD theme well along with the other worlds. Cant see why everyone thinks square will put ridiculous titles to the game series like marvel and pixar. Disney owns allot of things, squares only going to focus on original Disney only as it is what makes kingdom hearts special and a unique title.

I think they're good so far, but if that's it, then I will be a little annoyed. Hopefully there are still at least a couple more to be revealed. I would like at least one pixar world, and a classic disney film that doesn't have mickey in it. The Jungle Book would be great.