Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic

Oh yeah :D I'm gonna spoil myslef with as much as I can watch. I'm still gonna get the same experience while playing DDD if I hadn't spoiled it, bc watching it on the internet isn't the same as playing it, infact watching it on the internet will probably make me want to play it even more. But I really want some answers to all of the many questions I have.

Thats too bad... still,its your decision,and its not getting the full experience when you play it for yourself because of one big deal,you will know whats going to happen already,which changed how you experience any game a LOT! Never-the-less,I envy you.I know I could spoil it for myself,but as I said,I want the full experience when KH:3D comes out in the US. Edited by Matthew

Seven days, four hours, fifteen minutes for Australia now, then? Keeping away from spoilers is gonna be a killer. although in May a friend is coming over from Japan with their 3ds--

I am so EXCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 5 Days Left!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by VoidXName