Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Space Cowboy

KH3D MF = Vanitas (Theory)

Before people read the title of this thread and begin to comment saying "LOL UR STUPID MF = YX NAMURA SAYS IT", read this entire thread please.

Now, how did I come up with such a claim? The ending of the Jump Festa trailer had me thinking. Why exactly did Vanitas appear? Here is my explanation:

Lets jump back to the BBS Final Episode. Terranort unlocks his heart, creates the Guardian. There was an interview with Nomura (I think in BBS Ultimania, cbf to look) where he said the "fixed sentient left behind was not a Heartless". BUT he did not say it was not a Nobody. What does this have to do with anything though?

Well, assuming that the heart that was unlocked/fell to darkness was MX's, I believe that a Nobody was created as well. But since it was his heart, his body he left behind at the Keyblade Graveyard could be this said Nobody. But again, how does this tie to anything? Let's look at Ventus' story

It is known that death is not possible in KH. When Ventus defeated Vanitas, he lost his heart in the process blah blah blah. But does this mean Vanitas' heart was destroyed?No. Like Ventus' heart, it looked for shelter, probably for the closest thing to it. And what do you know, MX's body happens to be available! In the same area as well! Coincidence? I think not. Is this still not enough to convince you? If not, I still have more to say.

Remember that thing called the Lingering Spirit (Vanitas' Remnant, etc etc etc). Remember the name of the Keyblade he has? "Void Gear"? A gear, obviously is apart of a clock. MF is known for time travel. Coincidence? I think not!

And here is my final point. How else would MX/Xehanort appear young again in the first place, unless he either changed bodies again or gained the heart of a young person (Note: Vanitas was around 15-16ish during BBS)?

One more thing to add. During the battle again MF in BBS, it is noted that his attacking style is similar to Ventus'. If none of this says anything, I must be batshit crazy.

Also, to those with good ears:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOrv8CQuU8

If you listen closely to this song, you will hear the ticking of a clock at one point. I heard it around 2:25-ish

Anyways, that's my theory. Comment, criticize, etc, but no flaming.

The whole idea of Vanitas having found a body to shelter on I had already thought of. I also suspected it was Xehanort...

I hadn't thought on how Vanitas could directly be Young Xehanort, though. But how could Vanitas's HEART change Xehanort's BODY? Wouldn't, at least, Xehanort be the one inside Vanitas? This is the thing that puzzles me... However, his Sentiment is canon, so I wonder how that'll fit into the story, too.

I really like this theory, to me, it seems to make sense. After all, why would Nomura flat-out say the identitiy of MF? There has to be something else to it, and I think that this may be that something. Although, it does make me curious as to the whole time-manipulation ability.

LOL UR STUPID MF = YX NAMURA SAYS IT

Now that I got this out of the way: Your theory at least seems plausible... Some things are a little contradicting like the young body. The body has to be young not the heart.... Proof: Terranort.

But yeah.. plausible. I am looking forward to watching a full walkthrough of the game to fill the gaps in the story since I don't and I probably will not own a 3DS

I like this theory because nomura has said time and time again that the heart shapes the vessel it there is only one problem though vanitas was defeated after Master Xehanorts body had already dissapeared also if vanitas did take his body and affected it age why is it still young after having ten years to age?

I like this theory because nomura has said time and time again that the heart shapes the vessel it there is only one problem though vanitas was defeated after Master Xehanorts body had already dissapeared also if vanitas did take his body and affected it age why is it still young after having ten years to age?

Um......because Ven hasn't aged? :blink:

Off topic: I can't take this thread seriously with the pic you have SK3.

yes but wouldn't xehanorts body itself age or

I don't know. I only replied based on what you said. If Ven doesn't age then Vanitas won't age, causing Xehanort's body to not age. lol Plus, from what we've seen, they are in the realm of sleep. If Sora and Riku can look younger, so can Xehanort's body.

If heart affects age then would terranort be old and also the 'gear' is used in days to for all of the keyblade types. i think its because MX's heart and body where both free and combined to form MX. idk about how he's young.

I think this may be true, plus you forgot one important detail...MF move? One of his moves is the move Vanitas used with the

x-blade... http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

This...actually, is something I forgot. Even more proof. And yeah, @everybody concerning the entire age thing.

I may be wrong about Vanitas' heart changing his age, I am starting to think that the reason he is young is the same reason he can manipulate time. I have a hunch that it has something to do with Kingdom Hearts, but not too sure.

If heart affects age then would terranort be old and also the 'gear' is used in days to for all of the keyblade types. i think its because MX's heart and body where both free and combined to form MX. idk about how he's young.

This has nothing to do with what I was talking about http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-neutral.png

I was telling u that it may have a reffereance to Roxas or Org XIII instead of time

Why would it refer to them when the rest of the references are towards time? I don't get it.

That would be a stupid reference. Put two and two together dude. Clock ticking in the background of Vanitas' Remnant's battle theme, Void Gear, MF's battle resembling being a clock, it's all there :/

Why would it refer to them when the rest of the references are towards time? I don't get it.

That would be a stupid reference. Put two and two together dude. Clock ticking in the background of Vanitas' Remnant's battle theme, Void Gear, MF's battle resembling being a clock, it's all there :/

I actually thought of something what if at the end of kh3 Xehanorts darkness completely vanquish allowing vanitas to fuse with xehanort to complete the X-Blade if he finally reaches kingdom heart he will have reached a new plane of existence then the abiltie to time travel would be child's play.

I don't know. I only replied based on what you said. If Ven doesn't age then Vanitas won't age, causing Xehanort's body to not age. lol Plus, from what we've seen, they are in the realm of sleep. If Sora and Riku can look younger, so can Xehanort's body.

fflyyiinngg fonkers this has to be true thats why they showed his faace by young x face at the ed of the trailer

I actually thought of something what if at the end of kh3 Xehanorts darkness completely vanquish allowing vanitas to fuse with xehanort to complete the X-Blade if he finally reaches kingdom heart he will have reached a new plane of existence then the abiltie to time travel would be child's play.

If this is true then MF could be from a future KH title

tutti frutti. If the heart does in fact effect the aging process of a somebody, then it could be possible that a person in general is immortal. Assuming that anyone could enter the dream world, mostly since those like Xemnas and Marluxia for example can access ones memories, then I could see Young Xehanort entering the dream world. For the most part, we can't realy say where MX's body went to, especially if there wasn't a Nobody that was created. Since MX did willing released his heart in order to merge with Terra, anything could have happened to his body. As for Vanitas appearing with YX, it could very well be possible that Vanitas may have found a method to find a method inside of YX or even vice versa. Terra and MX have combined bodies, I ultimately don't see why anybody else in the series could find their own means of doing do.

Young Xehanort = YX

tutti frutti. If the heart does in fact effect the aging process of a somebody, then it could be possible that a person in general is immortal. Assuming that anyone could enter the dream world, mostly since those like Xemnas and Marluxia for example can access ones memories, then I could see Young Xehanort entering the dream world. For the most part, we can't realy say where MX's body went to, especially if there wasn't a Nobody that was created. Since MX did willing released his heart in order to merge with Terra, anything could have happened to his body. As for Vanitas appearing with YX, it could very well be possible that Vanitas may have found a method to find a method inside of YX or even vice versa. Terra and MX have combined bodies, I ultimately don't see why anybody else in the series could find their own means of doing do.

Young Xehanort = YX

It makes me wonder what the requirements are for fusing together