Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Giginha

Ice & Fire Signature Shop

Not having been an active member for the past month (real life sucks), I've decided to create a place to post my newest works as well as receive some critiques and requests, if anyone would really bother to ask something.

Here are some of my works (just the best ones):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

About requests: You may either give me your stock of choice for the signature/avatar or give me the theme and let me chose the stock, it's up to you. Though if the image given is of bad quality or some other problem I may have to change it.

*And yes, I am a fan of Georger R. R. Martin and his series.

If someone would be as kind as to send me a request I'd be free of boredom for a couple of hours.

Your artwork is really good, I still share thanks to you for the Signature you made.

I might have another request for you, I'll let you know as soon as I make up my desicion. ;w;

Thanks Dark. ^-^ You have to post some of your new stuff as well. And here's another update:
Posted Image
Original:

Posted Image

I've been pretty slow on graphics these days... If anyone have critics I'm really in need of some.

And once again here I come to revive this thread. Just a couple of new works of mine, none of them envolving real complicated editing and none really good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alright, only reaso. I'm doing this because the last one not what I hAd in mind.

Image: kingdom hearts logo with fancy letters under kingdom hearts saying "awaken by you". It's from a game I made up.

Colors: traditional kh colors. Awaken by you is colored light blue.

Thanks

Alright, only reaso. I'm doing this because the last one not what I hAd in mind.

Image: kingdom hearts logo with fancy letters under kingdom hearts saying "awaken by you". It's from a game I made up.

Colors: traditional kh colors. Awaken by you is colored light blue.

Thanks

Sorry for taking so long, this was quite the difficult request. Here it is, hope this time I've done it right:

Posted Image

Aryanne, answering to your question, I use photoshop CS3.

And another update, one that I happened to like quite a lot:

Posted Image