Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

KH3D Are you getting the KH3D bundle?

Do you plan to buy the bundle?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to buy the bundle?

• Yes, I've been waiting for this bundle.
    • No, I already have a 3DS
    • Maybe. I still haven't decided yet

So recently, we just recieved news that there will be a KH3D bundle along with the game. So, I want to know, if it comes over to America and other PAL regions. Do you plan to pick it up along with the game? For me, I already have my Aqua Blue 3DS. So I don't see a reason for me to buy a bundle (althrough I really wanted that Zelda bundle).

Guest Lady Dreana

I'd like to have it . But I also have a 3ds like you.

if the bundle has something extra besides the 3ds and the game for example an artbook like it was with the special edition of kh bbs in europe then i would surelly buy it,but if it is just the console with the game then i will have to think about it some more

It depends.

As far as I know DDD will use the 3DS Expansion Slide Pad, right?

So if this buddle does not include it or a new 3DS (lite xD) with an extra stick-thingie I will not buy it.

Psh, is that even a question? Of course I would!! It's why I've been holding off on getting a 3DS in the first place.

But now I'm in a pickle...Japan's getting one...and I don't even know if and when they'll announce one overseas...if not, I wanna get the Jp one before the price skyrockets on eBay or wherever else. @_@

I got a 3DS the day after it came out in the UK just for KH3D even though it was ages away from completion. I bought it with my own money anyway, and everyone had one straight away so I figured why not. I actually only got my first 3DS game at Christmas despite having it since March, lol. But I do wish I could get the bundle.

It depends. Definitely no, if it's only coming out in Japan.

If it is coming to NA, then I would gladly trade in my aqua blue 3DS and use that money + some of my own to buy the bundle. But I'm not sure if my parents would let me :(

Only if it's released in Europe - there's no point getting a region-locked bundle.

I have the Legend Of Zelda-themed 3DS already, but the KH one is slightly more important. :P I will use both consoles to separate the fandoms by playing Ocarina Of Time 3D on my LOZ-themed 3DS and playing 358/2 Days on my KH-themed 3DS.

You want to trade 3DS's?

I was waiting for any special bundle, mainly KH 3DS, but when the Zelda one was released, i didn't doubt. So, I'm sorry but I don't trade my 3DS.

I was waiting for any special bundle, mainly KH 3DS, but when the Zelda one was released, i didn't doubt. So, I'm sorry but I don't trade my 3DS.

Yeah, Like Kinode said, I was kidding xD.