Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Snow

Sovereign of Darkness [KH RP] Sign-ups

is it because of the dang keyblade it's not my fault i don't know the names of the keyblades i just know the keyblades but if that is the cause i'll go look one up with photobucket is a picture only fine with you i don't really know the names so ya

is it because of the dang keyblade it's not my fault i don't know the names of the keyblades i just know the keyblades but if that is the cause i'll go look one up with photobucket is a picture only fine with you i don't really know the names so ya

in other words....

she is going to look up another keyblade for a replacement

The keyblade isn't the reason.

then what please tell me wait your saying i didn't need to do all that stuff

For one you're breaking rule number 5, but I only recently added it so you're exempt from it [but remember to type better in the future], the problem here is that your bio doesn't make too much sense.

Update it so it makes more sense.

I mean, seriously, you can't 'join' evil. It's not a secret club or anything.

u still haven't told me why u hate my thing... even if u accept mine... i like some feedback and explanation besides the themes...

Do I need a reason?

You're accepted, so calm down.

Side: Darkness

Name: V Hurinati

Family: None

Keyblade: Posted Image Rapture

Bio: V is a fabricated android made by Artemis with only one purpose: Defeat any oppostion with brutal force. V has no memories, heart, or soul. But he has similar looks to person, one whos past if filled with Darkness and Light. Maybe there is a connection, but it would take a person with True Light to get near V long enough to find out.

Appearance: Looks alot like Roxas, but with black hair and red eyes. His iris' looks like organization symbols.

Rule #6

Side: Darkness

Name: V Hurinati

Family: None

Keyblade: Posted Image Rapture

Bio: V is a fabricated android made by Artemis with only one purpose: Defeat any oppostion with brutal force. V has no memories, heart, or soul. But he has similar looks to person, one whos past if filled with Darkness and Light. Maybe there is a connection, but it would take a person with True Light to get near V long enough to find out.

Appearance: Looks alot like Roxas, but with black hair and red eyes. His iris' looks like organization symbols.

Rule #6

So you're not going to be Artemis?

Anyways, accepted.

i know where i'm not wanted but if youw ant snow i'll be the evil guy and i swear not to be to mean in the rp when it's not needed

Not to be mean? The evil guy is mean.

lmaooooooooooooooo

i mean outside the rp snow i know evil people are mean but if no one else does take his role and you say i can do it can you please tell me how mean he is

i mean outside the rp snow i know evil people are mean but if no one else does take his role and you say i can do it can you please tell me how mean he is

all the way bro

all the way bro

lol ill so fit the role if i played as him.... D= sigh anyways i like my character, turning into light for once (even if she has a pinch of darkness xD)

He may be the meanest person ever. The darkest person ever! Have you ever seen the brutal rape scene in The girl with the Dragon tattoo? Either the same or worse than that! (have no watch the movie yet but it is told to be brutal and horrible......)

No appearance is necessary, so you can just put it under Optional info.

Not accepted: AntiNobody, demyx1077

Accepted: Vanitas, Shana09, Xeevemon, Gumi

FFxChainlessSoulxKH, how do you pronounce Zaxk? Why not just Zack?

I have changed the name, and I still can't get the rule 6 thing, but am I accepted

I have changed the name, and I still can't get the rule 6 thing, but am I accepted

Yeah, you are.

So is nobody going to post in the RP thread?

Shite, you're going to make a character and not roleplay as him/her?

Yeah, you are.

So is nobody going to post in the RP thread?

Shite, you're going to make a character and not roleplay as him/her?

lol maybe you should start? Your basically yelling at us but you have not even started too and you made this whole rp up xD We really dont know where to start so begin please so we have our setting and intro

lol maybe you should start? Your basically yelling at us but you have not even started too and you made this whole rp up xD We really dont know where to start so begin please so we have our setting and intro

I've started, I was just a little busy to post right away.

Anyway, Demyx is accepted.