Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Neku211

whats the saddest video game you played

hmm could have sworn someone did this already but i concure kh games (sad), uhm Batman Arkham City (EVERYONE KEPT DYING xC), megaman battle network games (megaman keeps dying, but then sadness lvl goes down when hes brought back xD[sadest was number 3 because everyone thought megaman was dead forever])

Metal Gear Solid 3... and 4. I totally cried the first... and second... and maybe third time I saw the endings to both of them. Now they just choke me up.

And KH related: I was sobbing throughout the final mission in Days.

i've never truly cried, that is hard to do lol

i have teared up during the ending of both ffx and mgs 3. just probably because those series mean so much to me lol. rip the boss, you were the only true hero, the only true patriot :'(

Hmmm, now that I think about it... I have yet to encounter a game that really struck me as sad....or, sad enough to make me cry. Moved me to the point of getting misty eyed, sure. But never true saddness. e.o

tutti frutti. I would say that the saddest game that I have played so far is Odin Sphere for the PS2. The characters you can really related to what they go through in the story. Also, going through the stuff that happens, you want to put and end to it, but in the end you can't. I won't spoil the story for those that want to play the game themselves unless you ask me or youtube it, but it's definitely a game worth playing, or at the very least looking into.