Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
cancer33

KH3D what was put into sora?

I think it was Roxas... When Roxas was escaping from the Organization XIII, Ansem the Wise hid Roxas inside a data world to hide him from the Organization. But Axel found him and so while Sora was sleeping, Ansem the Wise put the "hidden data" inside of Sora so that he'll be safe I think? This scene was from the last day of summer, when Roxas went to the mansion to be returned into Sora so that Sora could wake up!

I bet it is one of the reasons why young Xehanort is there (RoS).

Because this form of Xehanort is not known by Sora and Riku so they cannot just "dream" about it - plus Ansem´s data is mostly like, like some peole said, about (defeating) Xehanort somehow.

His testes on apprentice Xehanort must have brought some information or conclusions about his past.

Aka Sora "remembers" something he cannot because these are not his but Xehanort´s memories and so it fits with the ending of the trailer where Cloaknort speaks to him ~

Ansem says it's the results of his research.. he says Sora could put it to good use. Nomura said it is the key to rescuing all the people who are feeling pain. I'm sure we'll know exactly what it is in 3D.

If you have ever beated Kingdom Hearts Coded/Re:Coded you'll see Naminé stating that the Data is the key to save "the people who he was seeing at the moment" (Naminé and Xion). So I think maybe some kind of Data that can separete them from Sora and that they could have a normal life (?)