Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Deadshot

PS Vita - General discussion

Really now? Without Nintendo, they wouldn't have half their 'ideas'. Who wants to bet that the Vita would have only had one analogue stick if Nintendo fans hadn't been so vocal about wanting one on the 3DS.

Aside from the PS3, I really don't like anything made by Sony. Sure, Nintendo is being a bit bad lately too, but they're still, in my opinion, doing so much better than other companies.

my dad came to the house and him and my mom yelled at each other thers proof of him cheating but hes denying it blah blah blah u didnt come here to hear waht happened 10minutes ago.anyway when he came he got me a Vita and metal gear HD no mem card and a protective case im gunna love this :D

Edited by venquaerra

That's the worst present your parents have bought you EVER

Sorry for you, but I know you're gonna get over this ;)

GOOD LUCK

i still got my normal psp not gunna get rid of it.its just cool to have one then i cant play khbbsFM and such

LOL NO GAMES. I also own one, and i'm sad there are no games. September will come with LBP, and hopefully it get delayed again.

LOL NO GAMES. I also own one, and i'm sad there are no games. September will come with LBP, and hopefully it get delayed again.

Metal Gear is good it has as much Drama as KH.And Raidain is voiced by Axel/Leas Va Quintion Flynn i think

Metal Gear is good it has as much Drama as KH.And Raidain is voiced by Axel/Leas Va Quintion Flynn i think

I have Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for my Xbox 360, with the PSP MGS game that I can't remember the name of. It's not worth it for me.

NO GAMES that's the reason PSHITa sucks

Jesus christ, shut up you fanboy. Can't you just like all consoles?

I have Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for my Xbox 360, with the PSP MGS game that I can't remember the name of. It's not worth it for me.

Jesus christ, shut up you fanboy. Can't you just like all consoles?

You can tell me everything you want, but ANYTHING can tell worth buying PSHITa

The PS Vita is a great system, have you even ever used one? It's like a mix between the PSP and iPod. I hate it when people bash on other systems, keep it to your firetrucking self, no one cares what system you like, and when you say one in particular sucks it's just annoying. And you do realize it doesn't have games because it's new right? It has excellent games coming (FFXHD, Assassins Creed 3 etc.), and you just have to wait for them to come. I guess Sony released the system to early or something, but whatever? You can watch youtube, and go on facebook and even use it as a damn phone. PSVITA does not suck, no consoles suck, it's the games that may suck Edited by Hyperion

The PS Vita is a great system, have you even ever used one? It's like a mix between the PSP and iPod. I hate it when people bash on other systems, keep it to your firetrucking self, no one cares what system you like, and when you say one in particular sucks it's just annoying. And you do realize it doesn't have games because it's new right? It has excellent games coming (FFXHD, Assassins Creed 3 etc.), and you just have to wait for them to come. I guess Square released the system to early or something, but whatever? You can watch youtube, and go on facebook and even use it as a damn phone. PSVITA does not suck, no consoles suck, it's the games that may suck

Yeah, and companies like SONY or S&E is KILLING videogames industry, doing their consoles are a MOBILE PHONE or selling games to MOBILES -.- A console whit 3G? Damn it, IS A F*UCKING CONSOLE-.-

Yeah, and companies like SONY or S&E is KILLING videogames industry, doing their consoles are a MOBILE PHONE or selling games to MOBILES -.- A console whit 3G? Damn it, IS A F*UCKING CONSOLE-.-

So? How could that make a console worse? Now you don't need a phone, just a Vita. If you hate it so much then just go play the home consoles (Xbox, PS3, Wii) without that function

wat.

I guess Square released the system

Square-Enix only publishes/develops games?

Dude, learn to make proper sentences. I can barely make out what you're saying. Anyway, they are making phones with a Playstation platform. They've been making phones with games for years to come, haven't seen anything yet. Google and Apple are the only companies killing the industry.

FF Type-0 may be released for the Vita. I hope it's dual released for the PSP too though.

i got type zero on my psp3000 and it has a small english patch its so much fun to play.normal ending is sad but secert ending makes it all better :)