Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
seeker of dawn

KH3D possible idea from kh1 involved?

Didn't look to see if something like this was already posted, so I'll apologize now, in the event of that being the case. Anyway, I forget the exact wording, but in the trailer, I remember something said about 7 hearts of light. Could one of the possible motives in 3DS be gathering the seven princesses of heart again? Or do you not think that would be tried again?

tutti frutti. I believe that it was 7 worlds of pure light. Though I would like to see the 7 princesses play a role in the series again. I kind of think that it's a waste to have them be a major point in the series, and it be only done once. Though, if it is 7 worlds of pure light, I would like to see how they play as a key component of the series. Also, which 7 worlds in the KH universe are of pure light would be a good way to look forward to. Maybe Destiny Island and Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion.

I just thought about that earlier today when I transferred and watched the trailer on my PS3 to celebrate the TV I got for Christmas (now I can actually read the text! It isn't small anymore! :D). I don't think Malificient would be going after the Princesses of Heart once again. If she were, why would she need to hear that from Xemnas/Xehanort? Either way, I'd enjoy to see the Princesses of Heart play their part once again in the series. They deserve more screentime, for them being so important. Them being pure light, there's so much more that can be done with them! In other words, I'm hopeful.

tutti frutti. I believe that it was 7 worlds of pure light. Though I would like to see the 7 princesses play a role in the series again. I kind of think that it's a waste to have them be a major point in the series, and it be only done once. Though, if it is 7 worlds of pure light, I would like to see how they play as a key component of the series. Also, which 7 worlds in the KH universe are of pure light would be a good way to look forward to. Maybe Destiny Island and Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion.

this ^. she never says princesses anywhere, however it could be them. doubt it though.

speaking of princesses,

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7sqVufyRw

i still say it is the BEST kh cutscene. ever.