Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheKingdomkid

KH3D now Gamestop

just a few days ago we learned you can pre-order Dream Drop Distance from Amazon.com well now you can pre-order from Gamestop.com i dont know if that means you can pre-order from the stores or not but still its basicly the same as amazon no release date and priced at 39.99 which will both most likely change so nothing big just now you can pre-order from Gamestop power to the players (sorry had to lol) heres a link http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/98787

funny thing is yesterday when we learn amazon had started to take pre-order for kh3d i called my local gamestop to ask and they said they were not but then today this happen xD

Website allows it, but individual stores my not yet.

WOO!!! But....I'm still gonna wait and see if...maybe just maybe, they come out with a bundle. *crosses fingers*

Agreed. Hopefully, there will be a bundle. I haven't even bought a 3DS, yet. So if there was a bundle, that would be absolutely amazing.

I think most would be better off pre ordering it on amazon. I doubt gamestop or any other store will have that option yet.

Agreed. Hopefully, there will be a bundle. I haven't even bought a 3DS, yet. So if there was a bundle, that would be absolutely amazing.

Exactly! I'm hoping they do what they did with the Zelda bundle and have it available everywhere. o3o But Square's kinda picky*cough*greedyandplayfavorites*cough* when it comes to who gets what....so that's already a long shot. >->

Exactly! I'm hoping they do what they did with the Zelda bundle and have it available everywhere. o3o But Square's kinda picky*cough*greedyandplayfavorites*cough* when it comes to who gets what....so that's already a long shot. >->

True, it's a long shot, but hopefully it'll work out with the bundle for the USA.