Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheKingdomkid

KH3D Dream Drop Distance on Amazon

Edit by DChiuch (hope you don't mind :P):

Update: Thanks to Antiquity from KHInsider, and TheKingdomkid for posting it on our forum, we now know that GameSpot have created a pre-order page as well. Of course, it's worth noting that GameSpot and all sub-companies (particularly, EB Games) have been allowing pre-orders of the game in-store for months.

Amazon.com have created a page for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS title, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Thanks to TheKingdomkid, we know that Amazon.com gives the release date December 31, 2012, and the price of US$39.99, but of course, as with all pre-orders, these values are just placeholders, and subject to change. So will you be pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts 3D online? Let us know at our forum.

does anyone know if there's going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3D Edition of the 3DS?

Most likely in Japan, but I'm only guessing because they got a GBASP for CoM, a DSi for Days and a PSP for BbS. Then again that Game Boy left Japan so who knows :P

Most likely in Japan, but I'm only guessing because they got a GBASP for CoM, a DSi for Days and a PSP for BbS. Then again that Game Boy left Japan so who knows :P

If it's anything like the Legend Of Zelda-themed 3DS console, all regions will get it. :D

well they did also make one for 358 for the DS

Oh if there is I will personally buy a second 3ds for it! :D

Same here - and I only just bought the LOZ-themed 3DS. :P My love for KH outweighs other videogame obsessions.

It's great that they've put a release date as an estimate on the KH:3D Amazon page, but hopefully it'll be sooner for the US. :)

december 31 2012 is just their way of saying TBA 2012 .. and i'm really hoping for that limited edition copy of kh:DDD!

This. It's a placeholder date until they get an actual date, they do it all the time.

I WANT to, but if the game comes out in fall, I'll be in college by then. :( So I need to wait and find out so I can send it to the right address. xD

does anyone know if there's going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3D Edition of the 3DS?

I doubt it, as they've only done it for Ocarina of Time 3D and some other game (I forget which). But if there were a KH3D edition, I'd save up and buy it even though I already have a red one. xD Maybe.

Sweetness if site are already doing this then maybe we wont have to wait to long to get the game ourselves :D *cross fingers* also think ill call my own gamestop and see hopefully if they do i know what i am doing today :P

Shut up and take my money!

Well, I already pre ordered it here in the UK so I guess they already have taken my money, partly but really, the point here is this: YAY NEW KH GAME LET THE HYPE BUILD ETC ETC...

I doubt it, as they've only done it for Ocarina of Time 3D and some other game (I forget which). But if there were a KH3D edition, I'd save up and buy it even though I already have a red one. xD Maybe.

well just buy another 3DS? yes it may seem a waste, but hey if you're a die hard fan like everyone else on this page right now, I think it's worth it haha :D