Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
seeker of dawn

Ansem SOD

Hey guys, here as seeker of dawn, taking over from the account known as got it memorized, cause I forgot the password and haven't been able to recover it. Anyway, to a question I have regarding Ansem SOD.

How important exactly is he to the series? If we consider the bigger titles (BBS, I, CoM, II, and the up and coming 3DS), at least the physical appearance of Ansem SOD appears in every one of those titles, aside from BBS. I could just be overthinking it, but I'm thinking there could be more to him than just being terranort's heartless and Riku's source of darkness. Am I overthinking it, or could there potentially be something more?

Ansem SOD Does appear in BBS, when Terra looks at young Riku. Also, if you want to get technical, tehre's Xehanort and Terranort. They're both technically him.

I thought Terra saw Xehanort.......oh well.

Ansem SoD was the first final boss of the game. It was because of him that Destiny Isle was plunged into darkness, Kairi was taken away, Riku turned to darkness and Sora's journey began. Because of all this, he left a lasting impression. More so that the other versions of Xehanort, because to the fans, he's the one who started the KH series off.

He appears a number of times as well, due to his connection with Riku and a load of other reasons.

Ansem also appeared (sort of) in Days and Coded. In Days he appeared because Riku had changed into looking like him. In Coded he appears in his original Heartless form, a brown cloak, on the destroyed Destiny Island. He also appeared again alongside Xemnas in Re:Coded's new secret ending.

Ansem SOD Does appear in BBS, when Terra looks at young Riku. Also, if you want to get technical, tehre's Xehanort and Terranort. They're both technically him.

Terra saw a young Master Xehanort. Ansem only appears in BBSFM in the secret ending when young Master Xehanort turns around and changes to Ansem who then changes to Xemnas.

Ansem SoD was the first final boss of the game. It was because of him that Destiny Isle was plunged into darkness, Kairi was taken away, Riku turned to darkness and Sora's journey began. Because of all this, he left a lasting impression. More so that the other versions of Xehanort, because to the fans, he's the one who started the KH series off.

He appears a number of times as well, due to his connection with Riku and a load of other reasons.

ryte.personally i think Billy Zane did a bettr voice for him than Richard Epcar.