Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D confirmed for North America and Europe

Did I mention that it was already rated by PEGI? Its rate is PEGI 12.

... And what would that be in ESRB rating?

Anyway, 'bout time they confirm this. But then again, if they showed it to us at E3 2010 and then had the nerve not to release the full game in the country it was first announced, blood would be shed.

This isn't jizz worthy. Anyway, the fact that Nomura mentioned "The tenth anniversary" is sounding quite clear that KH3D is the 10th anniversary surprise. Why mention the tenth anniversary then mention that "KH3D is the opening of the Final battle"? I'm calling BS to the highest power.

Also, since the english trailer is coming out soon, Nomura was correct that overseas production would be quicker.

Well as it is coming out in 2012 the dates got me thinking of the original release date of Kingdom Hearts. March 28th Kingdom Hearts was released in Japan, maybe DDD will. If so we are looking at around September 17th, the NA release date.

Well as it is coming out in 2012 the dates got me thinking of the original release date of Kingdom Hearts. March 28th Kingdom Hearts was released in Japan, maybe DDD will. If so we are looking at around September 17th, the NA release date.

Just because it's the tenth anniversary doesn't mean you literally have to release the game the exact same month as the 1st game. Besides, they don't care about that when releasing it overseas.

This isn't jizz worthy. Anyway, the fact that Nomura mentioned "The tenth anniversary" is sounding quite clear that KH3D is the 10th anniversary surprise. Why mention the tenth anniversary then mention that "KH3D is the opening of the Final battle"? I'm calling BS to the highest power.

Also, since the english trailer is coming out soon, Nomura was correct that overseas production would be quicker.

no no no i do not want this to be the tenth anniversary surprise its not really a surpirse than that would be total bull s**t if it was nomura would have dissapointed me again i really hope if there is an interview in the next magazine thing he will mention what the tentha anniversary surprise is

I'm also hoping that Nomura does not make KH 3D the Tenth Anniv. Surprise. It would be a huge let down. The year isn't over, though, and we still have time before March. I am confident that Mr. Nomura won't pull something like that.

Not even a week after the Japanese trailer is released, it's already being translated/dubbed. I can't wait to see it! Now to hope for a KH 3DS, like they did with Zelda.

I'm also hoping that Nomura does not make KH 3D the Tenth Anniv. Surprise. It would be a huge let down. The year isn't over, though, and we still have time before March. I am confident that Mr. Nomura won't pull something like that.

Not even a week after the Japanese trailer is released, it's already being translated/dubbed. I can't wait to see it! Now to hope for a KH 3DS, like they did with Zelda.

That is also a wish of mine. They had better release a KH-themed 3DS bundle for each region! I'm dying to get my hands on one. :)

I'm not fussed about what the 10th anniversary surprise will be - just anything will be good enough for me. Hehe, I rhymed! :P