Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kello

KH3D SPOILERS Might this be DDD's opening song?

It's gonna be Simple and Clean. Sorry, but it was in the trailer, so...

The orchestral version was in the trailer. That doesn't prove much. They probably choose that because it was more fitting than the orchestral version of sanctuary.

The orchestral version was in the trailer. That doesn't prove much. They probably choose that because it was more fitting than the orchestral version of sanctuary.

I actually thought I heard a second version as well... a much darker version...

I don't think Simple and Clean is the theme since they've used it in the KH2 trailer, and they used Sanctuary in the 358/2 days trailer, so there is a 50% chance that Simple and Clean would be the theme for KH3D. I hope it's Sanctuary.

It was great to hear Simple and Clean in BBS after not hearing it for a long time. But after Re:Coded, the song started to become stale (I still like it though). For the past few weeks, I've been listening to Sanctuary/Passion, and I realized how I much I missed it. I really hope Sanctuary is used for DDD, then just get a new song for KH3.

I really think a medley would be cool. I mean you are listening to Simple and Clean, which covers the first part; the part we've seen; and then suddenly, it switches to Sanctuary.

Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks that would be awesome.

I really want them to use Santuary. They've only used Santuary, what... twice right? While they've used Simple and Clean in all of the other games. They should change it up a little.

thats how u can predict kh3 is next because because they r savin santray for last

I really think a medley would be cool. I mean you are listening to Simple and Clean, which covers the first part; the part we've seen; and then suddenly, it switches to Sanctuary.

Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks that would be awesome.

HECK YEAH,I can see how that would be REALLY epic! ALSO,they had better have a new opening song for KH 3! I mean Sanctuary or Simple and Clean would be OK,but I think FIRST,Sanctuary needs to be used a couple more times,or MAYBE in this case once more,and then a NEW song needs to be introduced,say for KH 3! As for Simple and Clean,I love it still,but it is OLD,10 years old to be exact!