Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Impressions of KH3D, Jump Festa 2012 trailer & demo

Today is a glorious day. The KH gods are shining down upon me. I doubted KH 3D at first, but after reading this screw the ps vita. 3ds ftw baby!

So what YS said was true, 'not a single one of him'. Seems like all the xehanorts are back. Damn Square, Vanitas was a badass character,but imo he should be left dead. Now we're gonna get sora meeting him and the predictable 'OMFG' reaction from Sora..

Yay, I remember someone on this site predicted that the drop gauge would indicate when the character change,and now we know that person was right.. can't remember the name of the person.

Pre-rendered? Is this the translation for CGI opening? If it is,we're surely in for a treat. And yes! Roxas is back. I thought we'd seen the last of him.

So we now know that Destiny Islands, Mysterious Tower, City of Bells, Radiant Garden, Pranksters Paradise, Traverse Town, Tron Legacy and the three musketeers worlds are all in this game! Black Cauldron, Pocahontas please Square..

And guys, didn't Nomura say the game starts with Xehanorts point of view. This could show more on the scene at the end of the TGS trailer, maybe..

I would like to see parts of the game other than the Mom too. Damn, how come nobody recorded the trailer with a camera.

Man oh man, when I first started reading the Jump Festa news (which was when coverage was starting), my mind shut down from complete and utter happiness. I... I cannot wait until that trailer comes out

I'm so glad I have a 3DS already! This news is soooooooo amazing!! Cannot wait for the trailer! I'm not too stoked that you drop between characters. Seems like that would kind of get in the way of some of the gameplay :/

I'm not too stoked that you drop between characters. Seems like that would kind of get in the way of some of the gameplay :/

I can imagine a lot of funny frustration coming out of this actually. This game mechanic surely will be a most memorable one.

man i cant wait for this game little sad there wasnt any date at the end of the trailer and only the month but thats ok just mean we know the month now just a matter of choosing a day. Hope the Worldwide release date isnt too far from the japanese. like how 13-2 is only a month after the japanese date which i wouldnt mind for kh3d just mean it will be easier not to spoil it for myself *cross fingers)

Blegh. The dialog is sooo unnatural :(

I wish they would start talking like real people! It would help get the feel for the world. I feel like we're basing Riku and Sora's friendship like entirely off of the first days on the islands in KH1.I feel like since then we haven't really seen them be 'friends'. You can't base an entire friendship off of that. And just saying they're best friends without really seeing it isn't the right idea. I'm just hoping we'll see some more realistic dialog. I mean, I can dig the heart stuff and connection stuff and blahblahblah, but when every single line of dialog is like that it gets kind of annoying. I feel like within 5 minutes of meeting someone, Sora is telling them all this stuff about how their hearts are connected. It's just tedious and unnatural. Really unnatural. I want to have the feeling of getting engulfed in these worlds as I explore them, with some real dialog and interactions. Everything feelings so stiff and scripted that I can't imagine getting into it at all.

Oh please Sora went to hell and back just to rescue him from Ansem SOD and Riku willingly plunged himself into Darkness just to Sora's memories there relationship has been expressed through action more than dialogue which is much better than Sora and Riku sitting around talking about how they're such "awesome friends" as the old saying goes actions speak louder than words.

That's true, actions do speak louder than words. Even Riku-Kairi's friendship is shown though his actions to save her, same goes for Sora trying to save her in I.

I can't wait for this game to come out, hope it's a 2012 april release for the rest of us. After reading this I can see what Nomura meant when he said the plot for 3D was going to be more complicated than the rest...