Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Impressions of KH3D, Jump Festa 2012 trailer & demo

Sweet! Tron Legacy! What's Next?!? Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's chest?!? Bionicle? Indiana Jones? Star Wars I: The

Avatar:the last airbender? Naruto? Harry Potter? The Jungle Book? Alice & Wnderland?(2010)? The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time? Soul Calibur? Can those worlds be in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance or Kingdom Hearts Three?!? Pllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase?!? Pretty Please with a cherry on top? If you do, I'll try to add you to my friend list. Oh, more request: Can I be a Kingdom Hearts character with my appearance based on my avatar? Can you make a custom Character creation option? A versus mode with over 6 players allowed to participate? DLC costumes based on other characters that the mainplayable characters resemble? They really should make alternate forms for the characters. You've got until March 2012 or ...whenever the dang game comes out.

Don't forget about Dora The Explorer, One Piece, Spongebob, Drake and Josh, Scooby Doo, Law and Order, Eyewitness News, The Big Bang Theory and every other show that isn't related to Disney and Square Enix.

Interesting that Vanitas appears with Ansem SOD...is this a hint that he was more Xehanort like than Xemnas who was like Terra?

Namine and Kairi...scratch offs names off list of characters...now where's Isa and Maluxia's somebody?

It is like they stuff all great characters in the game to make all of us nerdgasm xD

Posted Image

Also "Maleficient: With the light of 7, the world will be mine".

So a part of 3D's plot is similar to KH's. Maleficent tries to gather the 7 princesses of heart to attain their power.

OF COURSE!

"The day will come, when they must rise up from their sleep..." Thats why Axel/Lea, Terranort, Roxas, Xion and Naminé appears.

SO COOL! Vanitas reappears just as i though.

It is like they stuff all great characters in the game to make all of us nerdgasm xD

Posted Image

Also "Maleficient: With the light of 7, the world will be mine".

So a part of 3D's plot is similar to KH's. Maleficent tries to gather the 7 princesses of heart to attain their power.

It can also mean all seven worlds, since there is seven worlds in kh3d. It could also mean A,T&V R,X&A and N, but i doubt that is not the thing.

It can also mean all seven worlds, since there is seven worlds in kh3d. It could also mean A,T&V R,X&A and N, but i doubt that is not the thing.

How can she talk about the worlds if she is speaking about the 7 lights but tries to fill the worlds with darkness o.o

And I don't know what you mean with the second part.

But yeah I think the most likely option is what I said.