Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

Fashion Thread!

This is thread is to share what sort of fashions you like, what your wardrobe primarily consists of, and fashion advice! Feel free to share your daily outfits or pictures of clothes you like too.

As for me, I like styles that are out there and stand out. Specific names of the styles I like are lolita-kei(obvious), fairy-kei, decora, kodona, gyaru and nu goth as well as the makeup to match.

I really like Japanese street fashions (which are the ones I listed with the exception of nu goth), and I'm hoping to build a wardrobe one day full of clothes that reflect those fashions.

Right now, my style is very relaxed and casual at school but I clean up nicely for parties and church. For school I stick with tshirts, something floral patterned or something loose fitted with jeans and tennis. Sometimes if I put in some effort, I end up looking like this

Posted Image

But I hardly ever dress like that because of the fact that it requires repeating outfit (THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH YOU CAN PAIR WITH SHORTS AND FISHNETS)

When I dress up for church or a party, it tends to be dresses or skirts or jeans with a nice blouse and heels. I also wear more jewelry and such.

And then when I dress up in my lolita it tends to look like this

Posted Image

Of course I've never go out in public this over the top. I don't have enough lolita stuff to pull off a casual outfit.

Examples of the style I like are here:

Decora

Nu Goth

Lolita

Kodona

Gyaru

Fairy Kei

I usually wear one colored t-shirts usually with a v-neck, or shirts or a combination of a t-shirt with an unbuttoned shirt over it.

As Jackets I like jeans jackets or blazers. In the winter I wear coats though since it would be freezing without.

Usually I combine my outfit with a fitting scarf.

My bottoms are always tight jeans. Blue, grey, black. I plan on buying colorful tight jeans tho' like yellow or bright red.

Examples of my stye:

Posted Image

or that

Posted Image]

I usually wear one colored t-shirts usually with a v-neck, or shirts or a combination of a t-shirt with an unbuttoned shirt over it.

As Jackets I like jeans jackets or blazers. In the winter I wear coats though since it would be freezing without.

My bottoms are always tight jeans. Blue, grey, black. I plan on buying colorful tight jeans tho' like yellow or bright red.

Examples of my stye:

Posted Image

or that

Posted Image]

Come here let me love your fashion sense

huiwehfwe

It's rare to meet a guy who actually has some sort of style instead of just like tshirts and baggy shorts or something.

This is the hairstyle I've got,

Posted Image

BTW I NEED THAT SHIRT!

Also people always tell me I look like him. In think he looks a little bit better tho'... But I'm flattered ;P

Come here let me love your fashion sense

huiwehfwe

It's rare to meet a guy who actually has some sort of style instead of just like tshirts and baggy shorts or something.

Haha thanks I do my best.

I have a thing for fashion and like I stated earlier in Imoore4's post I am a little vain and try to look good all the time xD

Examples of my stye:

Posted Image

or that

Posted Image]

Dude, that's amazing!Good sense of style. <3

Well, I dunno why but I love to be dress-up. I use jeans all the time, while most of the boys at my age just use some shorts and don't care about what they're wearing. I use sneakers all the time too, and I love to use this kind of Shirt or T-Shirt not sure lol. See it here http://3.bp.blogspot...ket-camisas.jpg

My buddies in the english course go with any clothes they first see in their room, and I choose mine 1 hour before lol xD I think I like to look good or beautiful. About the hair style, I actually don't have one. I have a very straight hair, so who controls my hair style is the wind. Seriously, the way my hair is changes in seconds if the wind is blowing Dx

Also, I might post a pic of me wearing that shirt soon xD

I usually just wear a t-shirt and jeans, along with a hoodie if it's cool. I want to be more 'fashionable' but it just doesn't feel right :(

You should like what you were and feel comfortable with it. So if you can't befriend yourself with the idea of being "more fashionable" so be it.

As long as you feel good in your skin that is all that matters :>

My style is more of a cutesy/lolita. I also love Victorian fashion and other elegance.

A bit like this:

Posted Image

But you don't walk around like that in your daily routine or do you?

Since that dress looks REALLY unconventional to wear every day xP

You should like what you were and feel comfortable with it. So if you can't befriend yourself with the idea of being "more fashionable" so be it.

As long as you feel good in your skin that is all that matters :>

Ha ha, no it's just the sytle I like. I walk around in what feels comfortable but has a classy side to it. :)

I really like Kodona and Visual-Kei. I have a few things that resemble it, and I wear them out in public. (But once I get home from school/wherever I was, that shit comes OFF and I get into something more comfortable lol.)

Posted Image

In the colder months, I wear longer and baggier stuff. Usually layered dresses (Sweet Lolita as my favorite choice) and scarves.

Posted Image

I don't really have a "Fashion taste", per se.

Some days I'll walk around with Marine-issue digiflauge pants and my "Bolt-Actions Speak Louder Than Words" shirt.

Other days I'll be wearing a pink tutu and a sparkly tank-top or dress.

My style just kind of depends on how I feel when I wake up in the morning. In general, though, I'm usually very "modest" clothing-wise. Never anything shorter than fingertip-length or too low-cut. I think I look trashy in anything that doesn't meet those standards :v

My style is more of a cutesy/lolita. I also love Victorian fashion and other elegance.

A bit like this:

Posted Image

That dress is simply gorgeous aaah *w*

Apparently there are lifestyle lolitas who only walk around in clothing similar to that xD They make it work so I guess it's possible.

Posted Image

I like this a lot too.

I love the shoes the most (because they'd make me seem taller, teehee) and the striped coat. I think that's a coat/jacket thing. Can't be sure.

Posted Image

I really like the heels and high wasited shorts combo. Sadly, I can't really pull of this look v.v

Ah, in addition to my love for lolita dresses, I also just have a love for frilly or classic looking dresses.

Stuff like this

Posted ImagePosted Image

And back to my love of just Japanese street fashion, these are a couple of pieces I want to own one day *.*

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Also, does anyone have a love for shoes like I do

I know cliche but I firetrucking love shoes

I love creepers and rocking horse shoes and I like boots and heels and I just love shoes.

Activate camwhore powers

I'm probably going to update routinely with my outfits (or at leas the cute ones). I'll put them in spoiler tabs so you don't have to see them if you don't want to (:

Again, anyone else can share their outfits too!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Typically what I wear on cold weather. Probably should've worn a scarf today, but I didn't think it would be too cold. I was wrong.

I've never really been into fashion. I blame half of it on me, since when I was a little girl I always made it a point to stay away from fashion as much as possible. I also blame the other half on my mom for taking me to stores that sold clothing of old people. It wasn't the type of dorky and tacky clothing that I adore, but just really ugly clothes that I had no interest in.

Like I said, I adore tacky and dorky type of clothing. Button-down shirts, slacks, suspenders, sweater vests, tacky sweaters. That sort of thing. I didn't realize until later on that I basically want to dress like the 11th Doctor. I'm not sure if I should be scared or what.

But yeah, before I go off to college, I plan on finding as much clothing like that as I can, just so I can start my college life off with a new wardrobe.

I've never really been into fashion. I blame half of it on me, since when I was a little girl I always made it a point to stay away from fashion as much as possible. I also blame the other half on my mom for taking me to stores that sold clothing of old people. It wasn't the type of dorky and tacky clothing that I adore, but just really ugly clothes that I had no interest in.

Like I said, I adore tacky and dorky type of clothing. Button-down shirts, slacks, suspenders, sweater vests, tacky sweaters. That sort of thing. I didn't realize until later on that I basically want to dress like the 11th Doctor. I'm not sure if I should be scared or what.

But yeah, before I go off to college, I plan on finding as much clothing like that as I can, just so I can start my college life off with a new wardrobe.

Tacky and dorky clothing is adorable

it's oddly charming imo

Also, outfit post again

12/7/11

Posted Image

This made me feel like some variation of mori girl because of my coat and my skirt. Too much black imo but I still liked it.

Posted Image

without the jacket

12/8/11

Posted Image

Today's outfit was very black and gray too but I liked my shorts since they had a splash of color.

My face looked derp so I doodled on it