Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shadowblade

I think my firend Alex

might have feelings for me.I mean ok I have only known her since the beginning of my fall semester at csn but ever since i met her we just clicked. I mean dont get me wrong me and her have chemistry but she has a boyfriend and me a girlfriend but its like we just seem to have these deep conversations,full of tender moments blunt statements and lots of lols. I'd prefer not to get us into a situation where we wind up hurting two people but im starting to think she may be fighting some feelings for me.

Talk with your firend about it. If she thinks about you like you about her you should brake up with your partners and try it with each other since it is senseless to continue a relationship while falling for another person. It would be just unfair for your present partners. You and her aren't happy pushing down your feelings and your partners wouldn't be happy if they'd know that you like another person.

So in my opinion the best option would be that.

How about you try to have your partners meet each other and see if they have feelings for each other. That way you can date Alex and your partners will have another relationship themselves.

Think about that for a moment. How would you like it if the person you were going out with dumped you and said "Hey, the person that I dumped you for was in a relationship before hand and dumped their partner, too! How would you like to meet and potentially go out with this person who's in the exact same boat as you?"

Think about that for a moment. How would you like it if the person you were going out with dumped you and said "Hey, the person that I dumped you for was in a relationship before hand and dumped their partner, too! How would you like to meet and potentially go out with this person who's in the exact same boat as you?"

Well it happens alot in movies.

How about you try to have your partners meet each other and see if they have feelings for each other. That way you can date Alex and your partners will have another relationship themselves.

That's kinda sick....

And there is no way to explain that to their partners without them being like "WTF?!" and feeling like shit...

That's kinda sick....

And there is no way to explain that to their partners without them being like "WTF?!" and feeling like shit...

Okay so I have never had a girlfriend before and don't know what to do with love. But come on it happens all the time in the movies.

Okay so I have never had a girlfriend before and don't know what to do with love. But come on it happens all the time in the movies.

Love and relationships in real life are nothing like in the movies.

But since you had no contact with the world of relationships it's not that strange to not know that. The more you know.

Love and relationships in real life are nothing like in the movies.

But since you had no contact with the world of relationships it's not that strange to not know that. The more you know.

Well I did have a crush on someone until I found they were dating someone else.

I can't do that dude that would just create a neverending circle of pain and no one would ever be happy.plus im starting to really care for Abigail despite the fact we've been datin only a couple weeks im not gonna just be like well see ya nd go after someone else.

I can't do that dude that would just create a neverending circle of pain and no one would ever be happy.plus im starting to really care for Abigail despite the fact we've been datin only a couple weeks im not gonna just be like well see ya nd go after someone else.

Well you never know. Abigail might break your heart. And then you will be free. And maybe that would happen to Alex.

Well if you are just dating Abigail for a couple of weeks and already find interest in another girl maybe it is easier to end it now in peace instead of finding out later on that you really can't ignore your feelings for Alex.

I did.she dumped me:/

If it was over for her so fast you know what to think about her feelings for this relationship.

Now you don't have to feel guilty because you like Alex. Also I would speak with Alex about your situation and ask her how she feels about it.

If it was over for her so fast you know what to think about her feelings for this relationship.

Now you don't have to feel guilty because you like Alex. Also I would speak with Alex about your situation and ask her how she feels about it.

Idk remember i said she might have feelings for me she said to me tonight she thought Abigail was a bit stuck-up and also told me the guy shes dating was kinda just there. I'm probably not gonna act on this cuz i've never been a fan of creating love triangles.It always ends with someone getting hurt

Idk remember i said she might have feelings for me she said to me tonight she thought Abigail was a bit stuck-up and also told me the guy shes dating was kinda just there. I'm probably not gonna act on this cuz i've never been a fan of creating love triangles.It always ends with someone getting hurt

She was clearly envious. And the way she talks she indicates that she likes you and she is not satisfies with her relationship to encourage you to act.

Just directly ask her. If not YOU are the one who is getting hurt.

She was clearly envious. And the way she talks she indicates that she likes you and she is not satisfies with her relationship to encourage you to act.

Just directly ask her. If not YOU are the one who is getting hurt.

envious or not dude I can't just butt in like that even if she does and say I had feelings for her I can't interfere.if that means I get hurt fine I'm not gonna wreck a relationship

envious or not dude I can't just butt in like that even if she does and say I had feelings for her I can't interfere.if that means I get hurt fine I'm not gonna wreck a relationship

It is your choice but keep in mind. If she is falling for you... her current relationship is already predestined to be over soon.