Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cyber Shaman

Whats you're favorite video game studio?

Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Square, Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, Insomniac, Rocksteady, Valve, Bioware, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Bungie, Konami, Kojima Productions...

there aren't really any companies or developers I outright dislike, but these ones stand above the others for me.

Edited by baylaust

If I have to pick one.. It would be -

Posted Image

They are known for creating 'The Witcher' Series.

Special mentions would be -

Posted Image

For creating MMOs like 'Guild Wars' and their new MMO 'TERA'.

Another one would be -

Posted Image

They are known for their Korean Music game franchise called 'DJMax'

Valve, because they have yet to make a bad game and have been in the industry for 10+ years. Being able to go that long without screwing up is quite a feat.

- Monkeybeard Studios (it's an indie game company which makes awesome RPGs!!! Except it's run by me and a friend so there's an obvious bias right there...)

- Square / Square Enix -- for the Final Fantasy games that I've played (haven't played them all) and the Kingdom Hearts series. Never played The World Ends With You but it doesn't look too appealing to me... and I don't think I've played any of their other games.

- Rareware / Rare back in the days of the N64 (and before Conker's Bad Fur Day) -- those were some of the best games I've ever played

- Gamefreak solely for the Pokémon series

- Nintendo (if that's a "studio") -- mostly for Zelda and Donkey Kong (not Donkey Kong Country though... although Donkey Kong Country was Rare so it doesn't exactly count)... and the Mario franchise (not the main games though... I don't like platformers).