Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
animemylove

KHBbS aqua, ventus and terra

seeing how it's been a few years after BBS and we seem to be catching up to these three in the current storyline, do you guys think the BBS trio have aged any since theyve been either sleeping in castle oblivion, lost in darkness etc, or do you think tetsuya's just gonna leave them as is?

Ven is not aging cause he doesn't have a heart. Aqua might have been able to aged in the Kingdom Hearts realm. Terra was taken over by Xehanort so he is now a heartless and nobody that have been destoried so now Terranort is back.

I doubt they will age.

Ven has been without a heart the whole time.

Terra's body has been through a lot of crap without him, so who knows.

Aqua has been in the Realm of Darkness, and it appears time works differently there.

I doubt they will for technical reasons as well as story >.> According to the novels, Ven was around 11 when Xehanort ripped the darkness from his heart, but they kept him looking 15. It really annoys me that they didn't want to use up data to have a younger version of him (or make him resemble a mouse in Cinderella's world for that matter). But if they can explain why they haven't aged or allude to the reason, then I'm fine with them staying young.

Well, Terra looks a little older as Ansem and Xemnas, so he will probably have aged. Aqua has been in the darkness for 10 years, but it's probably really only like half of that or less because of the time difference, and how much would she age in 5 years? Besides, they already showed that she didn't at the end of BBS--she was talking to Ansem the Wise.Once they get to an "adult" age, they will pretty much not really age until the get really old. And ven, as already has been said, doesn't have a heart, and nobodies don't age according to Nomura, so being in a coma like he is he wouldn't age. It is strange that they didn't have an eleven year old Ven; and I know somewhere in the game they mentioned Ven being with them for four years, so it's not just a novel things for those who would argue it.

They will not age. Ven will stay the same, since it makes sense to meet Sora like that. Aqua looks the same since time in the realm of darkness is slower than in the realm of light. Terra will look the same as he did when he became a heartless and nobody.

A couple of years? ROFL it's been 12 years, that's a long time!

Anyway, this is how it is.

Terra - Terra's been merged together with Master Xehanort creating Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas. Terra has not aged at all and when he returns, I doubt his appearance will be any different than it

was in BBS.

Ventus - He's sleeping right now in the Room of Sleep right? I think I recall them showing pics of him inside there during a title that took place after the events of BBS so he has likely not aged either.

Aqua - She's been inside the Realm of Darkness where 1 Year = 1 Day (I could be wrong). She hasn't aged at all.

Yeah so Nomura basicly got away with not designing older character models for Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.

A couple of years? ROFL it's been 12 years, that's a long time!

Anyway, this is how it is.

Terra - Terra's been merged together with Master Xehanort creating Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas. Terra has not aged at all and when he returns, I doubt his appearance will be any different than it

was in BBS.

Ventus - He's sleeping right now in the Room of Sleep right? I think I recall them showing pics of him inside there during a title that took place after the events of BBS so he has likely not aged either.

Aqua - She's been inside the Realm of Darkness where 1 Year = 1 Day (I could be wrong). She hasn't aged at all.

Yeah so Nomura basicly got away with not designing older character models for Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.

he went through the trouble of new costumes for sora and riku to show progression since kh2 .. the least he could do is make them a little older .. from 12 years ago!

If it's 1 day, Aqua wouldn't have said it's been forever. I'd say 1 year = 1 month.

With her being in the ROD for so long how would she know? She was probably still dizzy when she said that.

If I just got there, I wouldn't be saying it felt like forever.

tutti frutti. I remember doing a thread for Aqua being in the RoD, and a couple other members told me that time worked differently in the RoD than it does outside of it. So I don't think Aqua has aged, and if she has then she would have aged slightly. Terra I more so believe that he has aged since his body has been through some crazy stuff from BBS through KH2 and possibly beyond. Ven is debateable. If the Nobody rule somewhat applies to him, then it's possible that he hasn't aged. Though I guess since he never really had a Heartless it's kind of out of the question. But I can more so see Ven older after the events of BBS. If not Terra, then I would want at least Ven to be older in some way. Eveyone in the series seems to have their DNA infused with the Fountain of Youth or something like that.

I doubt they'll age much, if at all.

And Ven did look younger in that flashback when he was training under Master Xehanort his head was huge yo...wtf.

tutti frutti. I went back to look at the clip and Ven does look younger in the flashback. Never noticed that when I played the game until now. Thanks for pointing that out.

its been confirmed that ven needs a heart to get older (he is now younger than Sora O_O) and i think, Terranort will appear in same age as he turned to heartless and nobody. And i also think that time doesnt flow in realm of darkness so usually as in realm of light, so i dont think anyone of them will get any older.

So umm is eroqus gone I still dont get the part with the u sly little fox. Any whoo ven needs to age aqua needs new hair or somthing terras old need like a highlight of grey hair but if anything I hope they get new costumes