Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

KH3D Did you buy a 3DS for KH3D?

So did you or are you buying a 3DS just for KH3D? Or are you planning to buy more games for your 3DS?

I bought the 3DS because there were a lot of games that interested me. Especially Kid Icarus: Uprising. When I saw the trailer for it the 3DS became a must-buy for me.

eh... kinda. It's the only game I know I really want at the moment. I'm going to get Nintendogs + Cats when I get a 3DS but I haven't looked at that many games for it yet. They'll probably come out with something I'll obsess over other than KH3D that I'll get the second it comes out :P

Well I was going to get a 3DS regardless of games because its a DS. It always has a good mario game. The games that spiked my intrest in getting a 3DS were Super Mario 3D Land, Luigis Mansion 2, and Sonic Generations. KH3D still made me a tidbit excited for the 3DS, but Ocarina of Time 3D also.

It was a factor, but not the main one. Mostly I wanted it because I own a PS3 but not a Wii. To still get some of Nintendo games I get their handheld. I also got it because I really like having a handheld, and there are many games that look promising.

I purchased my Nintendo 3DS because I wanted the console.

Same here, I just love Nintendo's products. They never fail to amaze me (except for the Virtual Boy and the NES power glove. Those things were HORRIBLE). But I also bought it because I just loves all types of video games.

Same here, I just love Nintendo's products. They never fail to amaze me (except for the Virtual Boy and the NES power glove. Those things were HORRIBLE). But I also bought it because I just loves all types of video games.

Virtual Boy and NES power glove?

I bought it for two reasons : the first one because I want to have the 3DS and the second because of kh3d , after I bought it I found some cool gams that I want to have and they r : The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time , Samurai Warriors Chronicles , Kid Icarus Uprising , Resident Evil Revelation and One Piece Unlimited 3d .

I bought a 3DS cause I love Nintendo systems :) , though Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is at the top of my list of games to buy. Every other game I plan on buying will be Resident Evil Revelations, Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus Uprising, Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario 3DS, Monster Hunter 3g, Beyond the labyrinth, Mario Tennis 3DS, *Future Pokemon versions, Super Smash Bros 3DS, and many more. :D

Yes!! Of course there are other games im excited for. I recently got Ocarina of Time 3D and it is amazing! I was planning on getting the 3DS anyways but then KH was announced I knew I absolutely had to have it. KH3 will be the biggest reason I will be getting a PS3 as well. Where KH goes, I follow!