Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
shadowblade

So my friend

I'm really growing concerned about him. Hes so into losing his virginity that he's forgotten what it truly means to be in a relationship. Hes gone through at least ten girls now all of who found out what his intentions were. I've tried to help him see that its not just about sex but he won't listen. I mean from personal view I'm not concerned about when I lose mine or not but to him its his basis for living. How can I get him to come to his senses before he does something that'll mess him up?

Well, first of all, cases like that aren't very rare at all -- some people really do have that interest of getting it as soon as possible. But I think it should be something natural -- only when two people really love each other and are ready to express that love.

If it's so important to him, let he try. Really, my Science teacher said that the humans only learn from their mistakes. I know you're concerned about him, because you guys are friends, but if he is insisting on it so much like you're saying, you'd better let he just be. If you've already talked with him, and he refused to listen, then let he be.

At least that's my opinion. Good luck trying to change his mind.

>Is 16.

>Is a virgin

Am I complaining? I just find it idiotic, although it's his life and there will be consequences for EVERY action.

So I say let him choose what he wants, if he wants sex, let him have it. If he gets any type of S.T.I or becomes an under-aged father, that's on him.

>Is 16.

>Is a virgin

Am I complaining? I just find it idiotic, although it's his life and there will be consequences for EVERY action.

So I say let him choose what he wants, if he wants sex, let him have it. If he gets any type of S.T.I or becomes an under-aged father, that's on him.

Well yeah I'm fine with him having sex its just the way hes going about it he's making girls fall for him then when they find out i see it crushes them hard while he goes to the next girl its rally saddening

Tell him that if he wants sex, it's his choice and of course there's nothing wrong or unnatural about having that drive. But also let him know he can't lead girls on like that. Both parties need to be consensual and okay with it. He needs to know he can't go around hurting others because of what he wants. After all, the only way he's actually going to lose his virginity is if the girl wants to as well, so he has to think of her too. And really, girls don't typically think about losing their virginity right away. They think about losing it with someone they love and that's what he should also take into consideration that not just any girl is going to sleep with him.

Unless he's going for a casual thing, no strings attached sex, which is a different situation.

Either way, make sure he also knows to use protection and perhaps make sure the girl is on birth control as well.

Don't know if this is any help.

Tell him that if he wants sex, it's his choice and of course there's nothing wrong or unnatural about having that drive. But also let him know he can't lead girls on like that. Both parties need to be consensual and okay with it. He needs to know he can't go around hurting others because of what he wants. After all, the only way he's actually going to lose his virginity is if the girl wants to as well, so he has to think of her too. And really, girls don't typically think about losing their virginity right away. They think about losing it with someone they love and that's what he should also take into consideration that not just any girl is going to sleep with him.

Unless he's going for a casual thing, no strings attached sex, which is a different situation.

Either way, make sure he also knows to use protection and perhaps make sure the girl is on birth control as well.

Don't know if this is any help.

it helps alot but i just talked to him about it and he pretty much just said he doesnt care about anyone else,so long as he gets what he wants. I really layed into him. I told him that he was a selfish arrogant little boy that can never understand the meaning of both love and sex. Hes not a man and never will be as long as he continues to use women for his own personal gain. Then he retorts and tells me women are inferior to him and all other men,and that they dont desere any of the rights they have.At that point I just chewed his sorry ass out. He honestly deserved it. after I gave him something to think about i headed for school. Needless to say we're not friends anymore. So ignorant...

it helps alot but i just talked to him about it and he pretty much just said he doesnt care about anyone else,so long as he gets what he wants. I really layed into him. I told him that he was a selfish arrogant little boy that can never understand the meaning of both love and sex. Hes not a man and never will be as long as he continues to use women for his own personal gain. Then he retorts and tells me women are inferior to him and all other men,and that they dont desere any of the rights they have.At that point I just chewed his sorry ass out. He honestly deserved it. after I gave him something to think about i headed for school. Needless to say we're not friends anymore. So ignorant...

Hi, can I just give you the biggest hug ever because I want to punch your friend in the face. You did the right thing <3

Hi, can I just give you the biggest hug ever because I want to punch your friend in the face. You did the right thing <3

Yes you may lol(internet hug)yeah he doesnt even see anything wrong with what hes doing thats what makes him so pathetic

And now he calls me up and tells me I'm the pathetic one,and that I'll never get any.I'm just like seriously dude. What's your problem?

Tell him that if he wants sex, it's his choice and of course there's nothing wrong or unnatural about having that drive. But also let him know he can't lead girls on like that. Both parties need to be consensual and okay with it.

Legally anyway lol