Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

YU-GI-OH! The Pharaoh That Walks Among Us

"right so now i play Wind Chimes of Recovery so now all the damage i took is restored so i now have 5000 life points. but my Wind Chimes are removed from play" he explained. "now then i activate the spell card sword and sheild which switches are monsters attack and defence for one turn. and now i attack your monster with my Symphony Dragon!" and that means you lose!" he said as he pointed out that his Mazen no longer had any attack and he now takes 2500 damage "now all i have to deal with is you!" he said to quinn.

"Now i attack your cyber dragons with my Symphony Carrage! dealing 400 damage to you!"

Life Points

Lucifer)5000

Chase) 0

Quinn) 3500

" then i activate my last face down stop defence! on your cyber falcon!" he said as it was only 700 attack now "now i attack with my Symphony Prince and you now take 800 damage!" he said

Life Points

Lucifer) 5000

Chase) 0

Quinn) 2700

"and i end my turn by playing 3 face downs." he said as the attack and defence of all monster returned to normal

i play Fall of Monsters magic card every monster card thats in my and quinn's graveyard can attack you directly without being stopped but i also will take the same number of damage as you lucifer

Goooo Fall of Monster take us both down and end this duel.

An army of monster spirts came out and attached to chase and lucifer a white light explodeing the arena ending the duel.

Agh.....well that was the only way to beat you lucifer.

Chase insults lucifer while fainting.

"if i win we both win!." quinn said as out of the smoke it reavealed a trap card was played "wabouku: a trap card that takes all damage done to me to 0 for this turn" he said "but i use it on chase!"

Alexia smiled "Alright" he said then she looked at TJ "we will find how to get you back" she then took dark magicians card and ran out of the building adter kissing him oneast time

(im just as clueless as you vaxid im guessing he typed the name and didnt notice or finish. I was reading through one of my posts and i saw i typed solider where it wasnt even relevent. But it is a team duel so that is a legal move. I guess you both win)

(well that acctually is pretty spot on)

Quinn looked at chase and walked over. He then puy his hand out to help him up "no sleeping on the job right?" he said with a laugh

When Alexia and DM were gone, TJ woke up from the kiss. "Where am I? Who am I? What in the world am I doing here?" TJ asked out loud from not having any of his memories. Gortous got up too and looked at TJ. Gortous ran outside to find Alexia quickly.

Alexia's bike was no where in sight.

Meanwhile

Alexia had reached the bridge where was was defeated by burque. She drove down it and straight through town into the woods. She then got off her bike and began to walk looking around. "if i had my millenium necklace with me this would have been easyer

"uh!" Alexia turned to to source of the voice "who are you and what do you want with TJ! Why did you kill him!"

"Ah, you think I am from your little town, don't you? Where I come from people have magic, what you all lack. Now about the spell, I just knocked him out at the moment and so when the clock strikes 12 whatever form he is in is the form he will stay in for the rest of his life. So its about 3:00 so you have 9 hours to save him. Now true love is something that can help destory the curse." the man told her.

Alexia smiled "if thats the case then sorry but i just screwed that little trick of yours over!" she said to him

"Ah, so you don't know then? TJ was in love with someone else and lost her to Rea's millieum eye. TJ had been searching for a way to save her when he met you. You can't be his true love." the guy said.