Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

YU-GI-OH! The Pharaoh That Walks Among Us

Then Sylar took out the lost millieum item (NOT IN SERIES). In Sylars hand was the millieum watch. "Okay time freeze!" he said as time froze.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"I am sorry. He is really dead." DM told Alexia.

"fine then YOu made me do this i activate my Chaos Distills effect and removal all my Alchemy Monster in my deck to the grave yard!" Rai said as half of his deck was removed from the duel. "now i summon Gold Golem!" Rai said as a golden alchemy beast was summoned and my golem gains 300 attack for every card removed from play!" Rai explained "how do you like 300 times 25!"

Gold Golem

Atk) 7500

Def) 7500

"I Summon "Trans-Grave Monster Orba to the Field." Said the Evil Man as he summoned what looked like a floating Eyeball while explaining "Orba is one of my many Trans-Grave Monsters, Besides the Dark God Cards, What do you Think?" Said the Evil Man.

Orba:

Attack P-500

Defense P-1000

(what is going on? What is my roll in this? I bet its just my own idocracy. Besides who cares about a british duelist with great skill? These people arent ordinary like me. But they speak as if there is a reason for all this. Written in stone. And yet i have heard nothing of a machine duelist. its like i am just here at the wrong place atthe wrong time. but i wont give in. Its like life. And unlike duel monsters is a way to live!) he thought as he drew a card. And smiled

Quinn smiled "alright you bloody tart. Get ready cause the GEARS HAVE BEGUN TO TURN!" he yelled his catch phrase. "i activate pot of greed! And draw two cards." he said as he did just that. "now i activate the field spell WASTELAND!" Quinn was playing an extreamly good spell set "now my machines gain 300 attack and defence! And next i play the spell card POT OF GREED!" he drew 2 more cards and looked at them "uh! Hehe" he then looked up i summon to the field RED EYES BLACK DRAGON! And i equipt METAMORPH to summon RED EYES BLACK METAL DRAGON!"

Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon

Atk) 2800

Def) 2400

The evil Rai looked at the one previously known as Avista. "i guess we allies!" he said "I tribute all of my dragons to summon VICTORY DRAGON!!!!! and now i attack..........Rai...............DIRECTLY!" the golden dragon flew towards the Good Rai and straight through his elemtental absorber and destroyed Gold Golem with full on Pierce damage. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Rai in pain. as he fell to the ground

LIFE POINTS

GOOD RAI) 0050

SYLER ) 4000

QUINN ) 4000

REA ) 4000

AVISTA ) 4000

EVIL RAI ) 2600

suddenly an Explosion of light went off and destroyed the surrounding area. when it died Rai was lying on the ground........smiling. he looked up. "game over for you "i activate Chaos distills effect and by doing so i destroy it to summon HELIOS THE PRIMORDIAL SUN but i tribute it to summon Helios: DUOS MAGISTOS. and i tribute that to summon!" his card began to glow. "HELOS: TRICE MAGISTOS! and its effect stops you from using any spells or traps and gives it attack and defence based on how many monsters are removed from play by 500 so"

HELIOS: TRICE MAGISTOS

ATK) 10000

DEF)10000

"i now sacrifice it to destroy your entire field" a massive explosion went off. "and now i end my turn"

"Hmph, Allies? Don't kid yourself you Worm, Unless you will serve under the Great ZORC, I will not acknowledge you as a Ally and now....." Said the Evil Man as he used Orba to attack the Good Rai while saying "Apocalyptic Eye Beam!" As a Purple Coloured Laser Like Beam Had Shooted from out of Orba's Singular Eye and had headed straight for the Good Rai.

Good Rai slowly reacted as he was in great pain and was on the ground lying on his stomach. "i activate the trap card Mirror Force" the attack hit a shield and suddenly flew back at The foe with double the power and headed straight for his life points

Quinn turned off his duel disk and stood there "i think i found my purpose and its to not interfear." he said as he walked over to chase and gave him red eyes and metamorph. "you will need it more than i"

Yea thanks bro its too bad you had to forefit i really wanted to see red eyes metal dragon blow some stuff up.

Chase said to quinn while recieveing his red eyes back then noticed his deck glowing

What the bloody hell?

LIFE POINTS

Good Rai) 0050

Sylar ) 4000

Avista ) 3000

Evil Rai )2600

Evil Rai looked at his opponents "fine then I play Fusion Gate and summon BlueEyes Ultamite Dragon!" he said "and i tribute it to summon the BLUE EYES SHINING DRAGON! and for every dragon in the grave i gain 300 attack"

BLUE EYES SHINING

atk) 4600

"i...dont think.....so.......I activate the trap card wigee board! and by playing the the 5 sacred cards"

Rai yelled as he had 6 cards in his hand non being monsters. "I play the spell cards F,I,N,A. and pot of greed!" he drew 2 cards.

Rai smiled "i guess this is the end. so goodbye. to you both!" Good Rai yelled to Avista and Evil Rai "And I wont let you bring anyone else into this you bastard!"

"NO! you dont mean!" Evil Rai yelled

"I PLAY THE SPELL CARD L! NOW I DESTROY THEM AND ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD! FINAL!" a bright light glowed as he played the card the all there was was light. "I end this duel of Chaos!" he said as his spriting dissolved in the light as well as his evil counter part as well only the pure evil and the summoner were killed and that would mean. all evil in the duel. "the light was blinding but still and calm. "this is my destinys end and i just want to say good bye my friends." Rai said as he dissapeared and the duel disks showed all other life points and even both rai's duel disk were left but their owners were gone.

LIFE POINTS

Good Rai) 0050

Syler) 0000

EVil Rai) 0000

Avista) 0000

The Evil Man could feel the pulsing Light gang up on him, However, While he was indeed affected by the Light did he Combined at the very last second all of his Dark God Cards to form what looks like a Giant Blob of Mass Darkness seaping out of it that uses Telekenesis to talk-"This is my Ultimate Trans-Grave Monster, Kokaganga! It is Darkness Itself Reincarnated!!" Said the Evil Man who has left Avista's seemingly lifeless body behind and has his dark spirit inhabit Kokaganga instead while then saying "Now then if you excuse me, I must be getting off, Master ZORC awaits me." As Kokaganga started floating into the air until disappearing without a Trace.

Name: Lucifer Ryzania

Appearance: grey eyes, light skin, black hair, short, goggles on his head that he doesnt wear and a black school uniform

Bio: He is Rai's Long lost younger brother. Like Rai he is a prodigey. only better. he was seperated from Rai at birth thus making Rai not know about him. he is a great friend and slow at any emotion but when he is happy you can tell he will only get mad or cry if you mention his family. other than that he will have a blank expression on his face. he was the duelist the prophecy refers to as the pharos vizard not Rai.

Attribute: Insect, warrior, fiend

Leader of Card Pack: ???