Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

YU-GI-OH! The Pharaoh That Walks Among Us

after the duel was over a voice was heard and it was monotone "Rai..." it said as a little boy was on his knees with both Rai's duel disks infront of him he had tears flowing down his face. "Brother"

Quinn looked at the once calm area as it had become a battlefield of amazing evil. Then the giant blast of light. "amazing!" he said as he saw it vanish he then looked at chase and smiled (he is pretty clueless at times but he has a path of light soon to be seen) he thought "hey chase why dont we be in the tournament as a team? What do you say my good friend!" he asked as he turned back to see a kid crying over Rai's decks "hey! Whats going on here? who are you and wow your a great actor!" he said as he set his duel disk. "those decks belong to a great duelist that i only knew for about 30 minutes you cant have them!"

The kid stopped crying and his head quickly turned its attention to quinn "you knew him for 30 minutes! I knew about him at the age of 5! He was 7 at that time! And like all duelists of the Ryzania family we a dueling prodigeys! You could call us card sharks! So if you think these decks dont belong to me! LUCIFER RYZANIA your wrong!" the boy yelled as he stood up with his duel disk ready. "but if you want me to prove it i can!"

"hey arentyou evil? And why are you acting all informative? Ahh. Who cares! I still dot beleive this so called brother of rai!" quinn said as he drew 5 card "your on!" he said as he looked at his cards.

The 13 year old boy inn his uniform and goggles looked at him. His face was blank and unreadable. He too drew 5 cards. "its time for you to feel the true wrath of one of 3 decks i own all with one card in common... My deck master. He took a cards from his pocket and placed it in his deck his deck the shiffled. "lets duel and you first."

"alright then big mistake pretty boy!" quinn said in an attempt to make fun of his clothing. "i play x- head cannnon! And then i activate machine conversion factor allowing me to summon any machine monster from my deck so meet z-metal tank!" the 2 monsters rose "now i play another machine conversion factory to summon y- dragon head!" the red dragon appeared "now they combine to summon XYZ DRAGON CANNON!"

"tisk tisk tisk you would never beat my brother with that stratagy." lucifer said as he looked up with is cold grey eyes and blank face. "but i wasnt born a barbarian either. "i summon pinch hopper and the activate a spell." a can of bug spray appeared from the spell and destroyed pinch hopper. " now thanks to pinch hoppers ability i can summon any monster from my hand so meet my PERFECTLY ULTAMITE GREAT MOTH!" a giant mot appeared above the child. "next i equip my insect lasor cannon!" he said in his calm and emotionless voice. He was unreadable almost a wild card. "next i play pot of greed and draw 2 cards." he looked at the.cards in his hand " and now i play insect barrier! And activate the trap DNA SURGERY! and now all monsters summoned turn into bugs! Now you cant touch me" and i play one face down and attack your XYZ-Dragon Cannon!"

Life Points

Lucifer) 4000

Quinn) 3800

"SAY WHAT!" he yelled as his tank was destroyed "grr! Summon trap reactor thus disableing the effects of all traps you attempt to play or are currently on the field. "now then i play 3 face downs and activate power bond! So meet my cyber end dragon! Now go!"

"I play the magic card fissure which destroys your trap reactor." the kid said simply as the trap on the field took effect again and the dragon could no longer attack. Now i play one monster facedown in defence mode. Your turn"

"you little how dare you make a fool of me!" he drew his card and looked and smiled "I activate giant trunade and send all spells and traps back to the owners hand so now i am free to attack so im gonna rid you of the face down monster with my friend. W-wing catapult!" quinn yelled as he summoned a monster and it attacked.

"this is exactly my point no traps or spells you have guard you just use them for power!" the 13 year old yelled at quinn "your a nitwit" quinns monster had reached the face down "i flip summon nobelmans eater bug! And its effect makes it destroy 2 monsters on yoir field!"

"now then my Perfectly ultamite great moth attacks you directly!" The boy yelled. as the moth blew spores at Quinn dealing 3800 damage. the exact amount of damage needed to bring his life points to zero. "i guess i win in 3 turns" the boys said

Life Points

Lucifer) 4000

Quinn ) 0

"uh! tell me that didnt just happen. Tell me this preschooler didnt mop the floor with me!" he said as he dropped to his knees. "im pathetic!"

Alexia was still crying over TJ's death when everything was happening "who killed him?" she asked as she picked up TJ's deck and took out the god cards "they will pay and be defeated by his own cards!" she looked at dark magician "will you join me?"

Quinn get up you lost its ok live to fight another day don't beat yourself up over a lost it happens.

Chase said trying to motivate quinn as he watch Lucifer walk off.

(Next time i'll take him on and i'll win!)

Hey You there next time we meet you won't be so luckly because i'll make sure that you'll lose.

Chase barked while clutching his fist.

DM looked at Alexia, "I will do whatever the person who holds my card says, but I am going to stay outside for a while. About who killed him, I don't know for sure. The guy blacked me out too. But TJ did leave the house to follow a guy name Burque, who was trying to steal the millieum necklace."

"why next time. what if we never meet again? why wait when you could try now?" Lucifer asked. as he stopped and took the insect deck out of his duel disk and reached into his back pocket and pulled out a deck box with a music note on it. he took it out and put it in his duel disk. "why do that when you could duel now?" he said to Chase as he took the decks out of Rai's Duel disks and put them in his back pocket. "But i can assure you...that you will suffer the same fate as your friend he didnt even touch my life points"