Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

YU-GI-OH! The Pharaoh That Walks Among Us

"Ok then anyone else wanna join they can!" Rai said "we will go Evil Me, me, sylar, avista, then the newcomer" rai said as he began his move. "I play the spell card Chaos Distill!" a giant furnace like object appeared behind Rai. "now with it a can play 3 alchemy beasts each turn! So i summon LEO THE LEAD, SALAMANDRA THE STEEL, and MOON FACE THE MERCURY!" and i remove them from play to deal you 300 direct damage for each of my alchemy beasts thanks to my chaos distill!" rai yelled as 900 points of damage were inflicted upon his evil side. "and now i play a face down and end my turn!"

(um how can sylar play blue eyes shining when Rai is the only one who has it and currently evil Rai has it and in the effect it says you must sacrifice blue eyes ultamite to even summon it! Illegal move! In total a maximum of 10 monsters are tributed!)

Alexia looked down with a sad look on her face "i was told to never mak a promise you cant keep but in this case you shouldnt have ever done it in the first place!"

"But how will we beat Rea! What will i do without you!" alexia said. "i know i can duel but without you just being there for me!" she said

"i do, but what about the tournament! Everyone will be in it! How will i reach the finals! Besides the fact your supposed to beat him to become the pharoh!" alexia exclamed

"I don't have a choice. I have to do what Rea wants. But you know for a fact I am the best rebel in the world. I will escape prison in time and all you need to do is go to my house and look under my bed. There you will find enough money to bail me out." TJ told her.

"this is rea we are talking about i dont think they will let you be bailed out of jail!" alexia told him as she made a point "and the tournament will start soon! So what if we cant make it! In time!"

"but dont you use that deck? If the pharohs deck is there than whats the difference for your deck and the deck of yugi moto!"

"but then why isnt your last name Moto!" alexia asked startled "besides there is only one dark magician and yugi moto.