Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

YU-GI-OH! The Pharaoh That Walks Among Us

"i can hold my own! Why else would the legend need me!" she yelled "and if im your princess than that means Rai is also something!what is that"

"what!" quinn was blow back as launcher spider blew up. "so they are real! Well then say hello to cyber end dragon!" he yelled "power bond!" the dragon appeared with instead of 4000 but 8000 attack. Now i activate battle fusion and if im battleing another fusion monster i can double the attack again so now my attack is 16000!" his 3 headed machine attacked.

"i activate equipt axe of dispair to my dragon giving it 1000 more attack and thanks to mountain i gain 300 so i now have 5800 attack. now i activate megamorph and if my life points are lower than yours i can double my attack. so now my attack points are 11600. and i also activate battle fusion. so now i have 23000 attack points so good bye!" Rai said as cyber end dragon was destroyed.

"Alexia, Rai is my royal vizier. But he can't be stopped by his evil side. Now as for you, you are the one I care about with my heart. I don't care if the legend wants you involved, I just don't want you to be killed again. You died cause of Rai's evil, and I sent us all into a new world. I forgot all about who I was until I met you again." TJ voice went low and he began to cry at the thought of losing Alexia again.

Quinn dropped to the ground "damn...it...you bloody...tart!" he said before going unconsious. He was the only one in the area. Chase and Syler had entered the portal.

"now then i bet he went to the city after escaping this hell on earth!" Rai said as he looked at the small island city already a mess from years of rust. so he flew to the small bridge that connects the two sides.

"You will serve as the Catalyst for my Upcoming "Scheme." of sorts Keh Keh Keh." Said Avista until he pulled out a strange and mysterious looking card with the Egyptian Eye Symbol on it.

(Lol though i guess that's not really something to lol about, No don't worry Devil Drive, That's the most far-away thing in Avista's mind.)

(i know but it was the perfect moment)

. his machine deck in his duel disk. Suddenly he grabbed Avista by the throat. "what was that about being a catalyst!" his grip wasnt that strong but he still had a hold. His eyes were still closed and his heart rate slowed. It was a sleep reaction. He had fallen asleep in his unconsious state. His grip then loosened and his arm dropped.

one of Rai's dragons turned its head as if it heard something. "so there are more go get them" he said as the 4 other dragons flew back towards Avista, Quinn, and Chase.

Masked Dragon

Atk) 1400

Mirage Dragon

Atk) 1600

Lizard Solider

Atk) 1100

Lord of D.

Atk) 1200

"Tch, We will have to finish this another time but first.....TAKE THIS!" Said Avista as he shot some sort of black magic spell at Chase which does nothing to him as Avista then leaves by disappearing into thin air but not before saying to both Chase and Quinn "We shall meet again.....Count on it.".

a card few by Avista cutting off a piece of hair Before he dissappeared "come back ere you bloody Bastad!" quinns voice echoed bt he was still asleep as if he could control what he did in his sleep only reacting slower.

Avista had noticed what the cut had done to his hair while in a pocket dimension and saying to himself "Damn, That was unaccounted for, Pff, No matter.....Soon, Very soon will my Master once again rise and then-THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL BOW DOWN TO HIM!!!!! KEH! KEH! KEH! KEH! KEH!".

"I know I can't stop you. You are your own free person. But I am going to protect you from any harm. You are the one I love." TJ kissed Alexia, "Okay we need to go to the pizza zone. But how do we get there?" Then Gortous looked straight at TJ. "Oh no. We are not riding on you." A few moments later, "I can't you got us to ride you Gortous!" TJ told him as everyone quickly rode to the Pizza Zone.

"Alexia, I don't care if you fight or not. All I care about is you being safe. This is the last chance at a real life of us." TJ told her. Gortous was speeding faster and faster to the pizza zone.

Rai saw them and then blue eyes ultamite let loose the 3 blasts. As it was back to 4500 attack. "ah there you are!" Rai yelled "and now its time for you to duel!" he said as the 4 other cards returned "i exceeze summon by activating an overlay unit between lord of d. And masked dragon. To summon Number 39: Utopia!" rai yelled as a shining non-dragon monster was summoned. "Now go Utopia attack!" he yelled as the monster rushed at TJ and Alexia.

"i activate the trap Mirror Wall which will destroy your monster and send your attack right back at you with double the power!"

"Alexia, keep holding him off. I need to show the way to Gortous." TJ grab Gortous by the ears and start driving him. Then out of nowhere a real actual noncard dragon came out of nowhere and knocked Rai off of his monster. "I don't care what I had planned for you TJ. I need to keep you alive until the end of the tournament." Rea shouted from the top of the dragon.

"What is going on?" Alexia asked as she noticed Rai's Utopia headed not for Rai but Rea now. "he does see that right?"