Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

YU-GI-OH! The Pharaoh That Walks Among Us

"Its okay Alexia. If I found out anything about Rai, it was that he is a true duelist. He will be fine. Now I think we should return home." TJ waved his hand and then both him and Alexia were both in TJ's mansion. "Okay we should wait here for his return. By the way Alexia, how do you feel towards me?" TJ asked her.

a dragon landed near by and alexias motorcycle was being pushed to the parking area by rai. Her duel deck and disk connected to the bike. The dragon recalled and he was slowly progressing to the point where the other 2 were

Alexia blushed at the question. "uh well i... Um i... I guess i feel...................love" she replied as she was nervous about the question.

"i dont trust him." quinn said as he caught up to chase. "oh yeah and your not that bad of a duelist. But i am always prepared weather report was a lucky draw since he was my only water monster in my deck." he said to chase

Rai walked in struggling with the bike. "im the youngest one in this group and yet im the one pulling these piles of metal?" he yelled as he closed the door. "here alexia i got your deck, duel disk, and duel runner back for ya in 4 turns. All i did was destroy him with hammon!"

(damnit missed the romance finish great timing arrow!)

Alexia was about to close her eyes and take the kiss when rai walked in "uh! TJ. Rai is back" she wispered to him. "wait my deck! but how!"

"i think your right" alexia said as she took her deck and duel disk. But when she put it on she saw something new. A duel spirit. "uh TJ do you see her? Ya know my dark magician girl?"

She giggled "with rai constantly invading the police station and winning our bikes back i think we could build an army of rebel duelists if we could just take control of the television tower"

"BOOOOOOOMMMM" there was a blast that came from the police station. And a few minutes later rai came in and he had driven the duel runner there it wasnt scratched or anything. "i learned how to drive through the police station after accidenttally setting fire to their gasoline storage room!" rai saidas he jumped off "we need to go some where safe.! They were on my tail on my way here."

"if only it could have lasted longer!" alexia said as she jumped on her duel runner. "i may need some help apparently they figured out how to force people into duels by hacking their duel runners!" She said

TJ made sure his house was hidden and then got on his duel runner, "Well Rai, we can't just be on the run like you. Now if you two will follow me, I will show you the way we need to go." TJ led everyone to the home of Sylar where he had gotten the card from. "Okay we can stay here for the night, but be warned this guy is like the real Rumpelstiltskin." TJ told Alexia and Rai.