Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
P50L

KHBbS Did Aqua do the right thing?

That ironic how we just read that some months ago r u in school still if so what school do u to tl

.... who knew that a reference from Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck would have been in Kingdom Hearts?!

Holy crap! I never thought of it like that!

Yeah, I think Aqua will be pretty traumatized when she realizes the gravity of what she's done; I mean, Terranort's caused quite a lot of trouble in the years. But all she was thinking of was saving her friend at the time, so I have to say she did the right thing. I sort of feel bad about how futile everything she did was; despite possibly trying the hardest, she was unable to really save either of her friends and ended up stuck in the realm of darkness, helping a madman escape and reak havoc on the worlds. The world was temporarily saved, but she and her friends all paid a terrible price.

Yeah, I think Aqua will be pretty traumatized when she realizes the gravity of what she's done; I mean, Terranort's caused quite a lot of trouble in the years. But all she was thinking of was saving her friend at the time, so I have to say she did the right thing. I sort of feel bad about how futile everything she did was; despite possibly trying the hardest, she was unable to really save either of her friends and ended up stuck in the realm of darkness, helping a madman escape and reak havoc on the worlds. The world was temporarily saved, but she and her friends all paid a terrible price.

Also, you have to think, she probably feels guilty for riding Terra so much; it's partly her fault that Terra goes to the darkness. I've only gotten through Castle of Dreams for Aqua's story (got BBS for christmas and have already played through Ven and Terra's stories...I'm a fiend), but I just think of Ven shouting "You've let being a master go to your head" and fairy godmother warning her that you can't fight darkness with light. For once, in the end, Aqua let her heart do the talking instead of what she's been taught. Going the Eraqus route and killing Terra/Xehanort would definately been wrong, anyway.

So I just realised I'm 9 years late but if Aqua didn't save Terranort at the end of BBS then technically, from what I know of kingdom hearts, the games/the story with Sora shouldn't exist the way it does. Sure there is the 'Xehanort plans for every eventuality' but that means terranort would be in darkness, aqua would wake ventus and sora shouldn't have the keyblade. Because terranort doesn't get saved by braig and therefore no further studies of the heart and no terranort to halve into ansem and xemnas, organization 13 shouldn't exist. Xehanort from the past probably wouldn't have gone to destiny islands which means the keyblade wouldn't transfer from Riku to Sora because no darkness and so that means... what?

I doubt any of this would happen but this is my understanding