Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Iamkingdomhearts1000

BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!-Do not read this if your a fan of Naruto unless you want to be spoiled.

you are wayyy to excited for this battle ... and saying the whole universe is an immense exaggeration

No im not way excited it's just that this battle is just too important for Naruto and the others to lose and also think about it unless there's somebody,anybody who can negate the eternal Tsukuyomi and i doubt there are any other Ninjas living on planets besides the one Naruto and the others are on who would come to their rescue, who will stop Tobi,Madara and Kabuto from taking over not just the entire world but also the entire universe itself, that's just my theory anyways.

I think we need to call him Tobi, since it was revealed he's not Madra. I wonder if this will end the series, or if it would go on for another one or a spin-off. I think it could go for a spin-off, to be honest.

I think we need to call him Tobi, since it was revealed he's not Madra. I wonder if this will end the series, or if it would go on for another one or a spin-off. I think it could go for a spin-off, to be honest.

The creator of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto, did say he was previously planning on making a Naruto spin off but with Minato Namikaze A-K-A both the fourth Hokage and Naruto's father as the main, primary protagonist once he had finished with the main Naruto storyline or at least that's what i had heard before.

Probably he'll work more seriously on the Youndaime Gaiden he gave us a sneak peek a few months ago...

Either way, stop consuming Skittles/Redbull/Monster/Gatorade/whatever the hell kids use these days to get a high. Masashi is still LONG WAY before he ends Naruto. Yes, the world will be saved and whatever, but after this whole thing, we still have to watch the battle between "brothers" aka Sasuke vs Naruto (which Naruto will win at the end, killing Sasuke and claiming to have destroyed all the sources of hatred in the world).

Probably he'll work more seriously on the Youndaime Gaiden he gave us a sneak peek a few months ago...

Either way, stop consuming Skittles/Redbull/Monster/Gatorade/whatever the hell kids use these days to get a high. Masashi is still LONG WAY before he ends Naruto. Yes, the world will be saved and whatever, but after this whole thing, we still have to watch the battle between "brothers" aka Sasuke vs Naruto (which Naruto will win at the end, killing Sasuke and claiming to have destroyed all the sources of hatred in the world).

No i think Naruto and Sasuke will both die if they take their fight to the-OVERBOARD-Extreme since Naruto said it himself and i doubt he would have said otherwise unless he has a good reason which i think he does.

The creator of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto, did say he was previously planning on making a Naruto spin off but with Minato Namikaze A-K-A both the fourth Hokage and Naruto's father as the main, primary protagonist once he had finished with the main Naruto storyline or at least that's what i had heard before.

Interesting. It could be fun to watch and then we would see more of Kakashi as a youngster, which I would be attracted to the most. If that does happen, I would definitely go and at least see what it would be like.

It was never revealed that he wasn't Madara, as the revived, younger Madara STATED that he was revived from the past, and there really is no one else that could be Madara. we have to assume he is Madara, and therefore call him that.

It was never revealed that he wasn't Madara, as the revived, younger Madara STATED that he was revived from the past, and there really is no one else that could be Madara. we have to assume he is Madara, and therefore call him that.

The jutsu used revives people from the dead. Unless that Tobi-Madra is a clone or something then it can't be Madra. Since he had to have died to of come back to life.

The jutsu used revives people from the dead. Unless that Tobi-Madra is a clone or something then it can't be Madra. Since he had to have died to of come back to life.

That's where the beauty of Madara's space-time ninjutsu is. We have no guarantee of what he can do with it, and it is extremely dangerous. For all we know, he might be able to go back in time.