Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Collective_Restraint

Kingdom Hearts HD Collection

Can someone show this to Nomura and Square Enix ? This review of Metal Gear Solid HD is a proof that HD remakes of old classic titles are still relevant. Heck they even included a PSP title in it. Could we finally get some KH love, us, the console players who where there at the beginning to make this series a success to then finally be completely abandonned since then ? I want to play BBS on my PS3 ! Heck, I'll take HD remakes of the other portable consoles too (358/2 Days, Coded, DDD, etc.).

Please SE, make it happen !

Nomura said he plans on doing something special for the 10th Anniversary. I think that's gonna be it. At least I hope! xD

I hope so too and I keep coming here to this site to finally see a news that will confirm that. I just find SE very harsh with console players with the KH series, especially since the success of it at the beginning is due to them.

I hope so too and I keep coming here to this site to finally see a news that will confirm that. I just find SE very harsh with console players with the KH series, especially since the success of it at the beginning is due to them.

Yeah, that's the only bad thing about them. They keep you waiting a ridiculous amount of time for any scrap of news and they keep everything so secret. We don't have KH3, still no release date for KH:3D and only rumors about an HD collection. They need to start giving us some real answers haha

Yeah, that's the only bad thing about them. They keep you waiting a ridiculous amount of time for any scrap of news and they keep everything so secret. We don't have KH3, still no release date for KH:3D and only rumors about an HD collection. They need to start giving us some real answers haha

KH3 will be sometime in 2015/2016. KH3D will be in Japan next Spring, with US probably being in Summer or Fall.

Yeah, I know all of that lol I'm just saying it took too long for all of that to come out… haha

That's because it takes a long time to make a good game. Just look at how long it's taking to make Versus 13.

That's because it takes a long time to make a good game. Just look at how long it's taking to make Versus 13.

tutti frutti. True there about a good game taking time to make. I just hope that SE doesn't do a flop with this when it's done, there would be such a riot from those of use waiting 5 plus years for the game. If SE did create the HD Final Mix collection, I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I know lol But 7+ years is a very long time. I understand 4, but 7+? That's slightly ridiculous.

I enjoyed all the other KH games (except re:Coded.. ugh), but KH3 is just slightly overdue. In my opinion, of course.

I also mentioned Square Enix is a little too secretive. It's taken forever to get KH:3D news and they're still not confirming a HD collection. That's all I'm trying to say lol

today the Jack and Daxter HD collection was announced for ps3, it is a good game, but still not KH.

Yup, HD remakes are coming up all over the place which shows that not only old games are still relevant, but that a good game is a good game, whatever the graphics are. I still play NES games.

I'm wondering if something could be done to raise awareness to SE about their fans wanting an HD compliation. A Facebook page ? An online petition ? Could something be done to put the pressure on SE ?

Yeah, I know lol But 7+ years is a very long time. I understand 4, but 7+? That's slightly ridiculous.

I enjoyed all the other KH games (except re:Coded.. ugh), but KH3 is just slightly overdue. In my opinion, of course.

I also mentioned Square Enix is a little too secretive. It's taken forever to get KH:3D news and they're still not confirming a HD collection. That's all I'm trying to say lol

Think about Alan wake, it took seven years to complete it and Duke Nukem Forever, it took over 10 years.

Think about Alan wake, it took seven years to complete it and Duke Nukem Forever, it took over 10 years.

But don't you think within the time they made all these FF games, in-between they could've been working on KH3? Instead they made handheld systems. A lot of people spent so much money (like me) buying every single console to play these games.

I love Square. Im hoping to work in that company one day, but I have to admit that they keep a lot of secrets and waiting is agonizing. Think of the people who DIDNT play the side games. They've been waiting 7+ years for a KH3, and now they're sick of waiting and don't even want it.

Im seeing it from a BUSINESS point of view. Its not a good thing. It'll still make millions and do very well, but its bad business to keep people waiting a long time.

But don't you think within the time they made all these FF games, in-between they could've been working on KH3? Instead they made handheld systems. A lot of people spent so much money (like me) buying every single console to play these games.

I love Square. Im hoping to work in that company one day, but I have to admit that they keep a lot of secrets and waiting is agonizing. Think of the people who DIDNT play the side games. They've been waiting 7+ years for a KH3, and now they're sick of waiting and don't even want it.

Im seeing it from a BUSINESS point of view. Its not a good thing. It'll still make millions and do very well, but its bad business to keep people waiting a long time.

From a business point of view, I think Nomura should've followed Hideo Kojima's methods, and named BBS KH3: Birth by Sleep so that people waiting for KH3 would shut up. MGS 3 was a prequel, and it still had the number 3 on the title. Why not for BBS?

That hasn't been confirmed. Kingdom Hearts III should be coming out in 2014. I really wish those lazy bastards will show a KH3 trailer at e3.

It's an educated guess, as Versus 13 won't be done until 2012. Then they'll start working on KH3, as they haven't yet. It'll most likely take a few years for them to actually make the game, so 2015 for Japan and 2016 for US seems reasonable.